Quandre Diggs now a Seahawk

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Pro Bowl alternate last year. And I think we have seen MORE than enough from Thompson. Hopefully it's more moving on from TT than it is Mcdougald having a more worse injury than expected. And Lano Hill hasn't exactly been impressed when he actually plays so...….
Also, Diggs is signed thru next year.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":20unuifv said:
Pro Bowl alternate last year. And I think we have seen MORE than enough from Thompson. Hopefully it's more moving on from TT than it is Mcdougald having a more worse injury than expected. And Lano Hill hasn't exactly been impressed when he actually plays so...….
Also, Diggs is signed thru next year.

It's rare that Pete sounds disgusted in pressers, but he did yesterday talking about the 50 yard pass Thompson gave up on that opening drive of the Ravens.

So yes, this is absolutely a trade to make sure we rarely or ever see Hill or Thompson again. McDougald, Blair and now Diggs, there's your starting safeties for the rest of the year.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Nice. Now trade for a DE or OLB that can rush the QB.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":u5m6vsjl said:
[It's rare that Pete sounds disgusted in pressers, but he did yesterday talking about the 50 yard pass Thompson gave up on that opening drive of the Ravens.
Agree. He didn't even try to hide his displeasure.

Hopefully this is an improvement.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
getnasty":uvrbjqwp said:
Lions fans are going crazy. Good Stuff

Hard to blame them, Diggs was one of their best players on defense and very popular in the locker room..........and hey, I can't even imagine being a Lions fan.

I mean, we complain about the dark times here, but it pales in comparison to what Lion fans have been through. ONE playoff win since 1957.

*cold shiver*

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3v588zuw said:
getnasty":3v588zuw said:

Hard to blame them, Diggs was one of their best players on defense and very popular in the locker room..........and hey, I can't even imagine being a Lions fan.

I mean, we complain about the dark times here, but it pales in comparison to what Lion fans have been through. ONE playoff win since 1957.

*cold shiver*
Fire Pete

iigakusei

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3ggq2p3a said:
Sgt. Largent":3ggq2p3a said:
getnasty":3ggq2p3a said:

*cold shiver*
Fire Pete
Does put things in perspective. We are losing our junk at a 5-2 record.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Great move. Lets go. Lets get a TE and a WR and maybe a de. Ill take 2 of 3.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I've seen Diggs listed as S, CB, and just plain DB. Do we know for sure that he will play safety? Or is he the nickel back we have been missing?