Punter Chris Kluwe blast former team

Status
Not open for further replies.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
-The Glove-":23lx2c5s said:
seahawk12thman":23lx2c5s said:
-The Glove-":23lx2c5s said:
Who told who to go to hell? Am I missing something?

Look at kk84's avatar.

Um...David Stern? I don't see how that has anything to do with this thread :?

Hell exists in the Quran and The Bible and since Gay Marriage is an abomination in both, I find it ironic that he would suggest I need help (since I don't know the man I can only hypothesize that is because I agree with Kluwe's firing), when he is hoping for David Stern to be placed in kingdom that shouldn't exist unless he is a walking contradiction??

KK84

Reaction score
I'm not trying to insult anybody. I'm merely pointing out that in blasting him for hiding behind a keyboard when insulting someone(and calling him an idiot and a coward), you were actually doing exactly what you……Oh, never mind, it's pointless.

WHOOSH

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":3i504se3 said:
It is getting good

No it isn't. It is going to evolve into nasty name calling because ultimately the pro Gay Marriage crowd can't win the debate. I am done because this isn't a Politics forum but that is my opinion on Kluwe.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Looks like you got it all figured out...Kudos!

Bet you were the same guy crying about Phil Robertson's freedom of speech rights (FYI: I supported him as well)

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
KK84":2nr4mm41 said:
I'm not trying to insult anybody. I'm merely pointing out that in blasting him for hiding behind a keyboard when insulting someone(and calling him an idiot and a coward), you were actually doing exactly what you……Oh, never mind, it's pointless.

WHOOSH

How is it hypicritical to respond to someone who hides behind a computer to insult?? Since that is his method of communication then how else do you respond to him? If he was a man, he would have said this to the face of his employers, not use media. He is a coward nothing more. If I isulted people without being insulted and used media as a forum to do it than you can criticize me for my irony.

WHOOOOSH

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1rncogyq said:

Bet you were the same guy crying about Phil Robertson's freedom of speech rights (FYI: I supported him as well)

So my support for him is crying and yours isn't (I support his freedom of speech)? I have no problem with them firing him, it is their network. They want to lose money and ratings, be my guest. I never watched the show.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":21qr5gnc said:
-The Glove-":21qr5gnc said:

So my support for him is crying and yours isn't (I support his freedom of speech)? I have no problem with them firing him, it is their network. They want to lose money and ratings, be my guest. I never watched the show.

You can call "my support" crying if you want. Only problem is, I haven't said anything in this thread in support of him.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3ry8myyv said:

You just said in this comment you supported him?? Which is it?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":3ak68s8q said:
-The Glove-":3ak68s8q said:

Guess you got with me with the "as well". I was saying I supported Phil Robertson's right to say what he wants

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
-The Glove-":vyyh3do9 said:
seahawk12thman":vyyh3do9 said:
-The Glove-":vyyh3do9 said:

Guess you got with me with the "as well". I was saying I supported Phil Robertson's right to say what he wants

Oh Ok. Last post on this topic. Forgetting our difference of opinions on the topic of Gay Marriage, it is pretty Harsh language to label someone a bigot for all to read. I guess I am old school and I feel like he should have approachd him first and provide some proof that he was targeted. It was all speculation on his part and he even admitted it. Good or Bad, Politics doesn't belong in the workplace. Anyway that is all I have to write on this thread...

KK84

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":3qbx8ynp said:
-The Glove-":3qbx8ynp said:
seahawk12thman":3qbx8ynp said:
-The Glove-":3qbx8ynp said:

Oh Ok. Last post on this topic. Forgetting our difference of opinions on the topic of Gay Marriage, it is pretty Harsh language to label someone a bigot for all to read. I guess I am old school and I feel like he should have approachd him first and provide some proof that he was targeted. It was all speculation on his part and he even admitted it. Good or Bad, Politics doesn't belong in the workplace. Anyway that is all I have to write on this thread...

No one here, with the exception of yourself, has made their opinion on gay marriage evident. Only pointed out the hilarity of your idiotic posts.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
My idiotic posts that you are too cowardly to respond to or say to my face lol Must be a lot of irony for you?

chris98251

Reaction score
Locked for all a number of reasons. Race, Religion and Sexual Oreintation are not something we are going to allow to be used as a discrimination topic in the football forums, or any other here. Your views are your own on all but were not going to set up a playfield that insults or antagonizes anyone. This is a place for all to enjoy and talk of issues that are prejudicial in nature can be done on your tap talks or whatever away from here.

I suggest you read the rules once again about how to post and whats allowed.

Talking about his firing is one thing, getting into personnel conflict and not being able to be civil about it is another.

Status
Not open for further replies.