Props to the .NET veterans!

Largent80

Reaction score
As time has gone by I have met so many people from here, even traveled with some. I have asked for and gotten great (and not so great) advice for many things. I have made a few enemies as well, but in the end we are all Hawk fans.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hope you guys like us new posters and are prepared for more after our victory February 2nd.Times are a'changing guys!

grizbob

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2s3drs1t said:
Hope you guys like us new posters and are prepared for more after our victory February 2nd.Times are a'changing guys!

Sounds like a threat :thfight7: :mrgreen: :th2thumbs:

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Wenhawk":2udprdip said:
Anyone else remember Steve Harper?
Yup....he was passionate about the Seahawks, but difficult to deal with.

Lycanthrop, The Tabs (Who came back recently, yay!), Buckethead, Waterboy....many, many others. Some great, some not so great.

travlinhawk

Reaction score
I've been here since 04 (I think) but don't post much since most of you are far better at it than I. Love this site.

fav13259

Reaction score
Been lurking since '99! Posting since approximately '01. Haven't posted much but I enjoy your guys' discussions. Glad to be a part of the .Net family! I'm here like 4 or 5 times a day at least!

Spounge84

Reaction score
Joined the pre-scout site around 2001/2002, loved this place the moment I got here.

Happy

Reaction score
Love seeing the long time lurkers sounding off. That's terrific!

I'm so happy for all the long time members of the board and for all die hard long time 12s. This is your moment in the sun.

New york times publishing feature articles on Seahawk defensive backs, who ever would have dreamed of such a thing!?! Wasn't that long ago that Kelly Jennings....I'll stop there.

Ahhhhh, good times.

8)

drdiags

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":2461kfjz said:
drdiags":2461kfjz said:
...Still remember blaming myself for that MNF Dallas Cowboys meltdown...
Dear god, I'd forgotten about that one. Didn't a poster upthread mention the feeling of optimism that came from signing Julius Jones? Probably because he'd seen this game...

Probably Throw, that is his boy. :stirthepot:

Happy

Reaction score
Diags, I remember when you called Mike Tirico a punk-ass bitch. I laughed so hard I forgot to be mad about how he dissed the team on monday night football.

drdiags

Reaction score
Happy":1jnq3u55 said:
Diags, I remember when you called Mike Tirico a punk-ass bitch. I laughed so hard I forgot to be mad about how he dissed the team on monday night football.

I still dislike that smug joker. Calling a game between two pro teams (Browns/Seahawks game) a pillow fight (though it was a pretty horrible game). I still remember Schefter tweeting he wished the previous week's MNF game between the Rams and Seahawks had lost power instead of the Steelers/9ers game in the stick. Or Jason La Confora tweeting "Good, now we have teams playing that deserve to be here" after the Seahawks lost to the Bears after Beastquake.

You know, there will be some old vendettas avenged if the Seahawks bring home the Lombardi. Even among ourselves. I look forward to the bloodshed. :thirishdrinkers:

Riley12

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":z04eupsd said:
I love how most of our memories of joining up surround crazy losses and melt downs ahahahaha. Gotta love being a die hard!

I was thinking the same thing. Like the Doc, I think I was sitting around the house, devastated about the loss,
and just typed "Seahawks" into the search engine. Lo and behold, up popped a whole community of people comiserating.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
grizbob":y5rrkbm4 said:
MizzouHawkGal":y5rrkbm4 said:

Sounds like a threat :thfight7: :mrgreen: :th2thumbs:
Heh, I was here in 2005 under my previous screen name but life turned bad (no internet until 2011).So of course my original email was dead...the rest is history.:)

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I've been here since 2005 but I was banned do to bad behavior. I feel like I'm now a big part of Seahawks nation and .net! and have cleaned my act up... kinda... mostly... most of the time.

Latest posts