Presser

chris98251

Reaction score
Really going out of his way to defend the defense now.

Then saying we needed to run the ball better.

The Saints are the best run defense team in the league, you need to have counters to that and be able to get them out of their blocks.

Running into the wall over and over and expecting different results isn't bright football.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
chris98251":3may85q6 said:

The Saints are the best run defense team in the league, you need to have counters to that and be able to get them out of their blocks.

Running into the wall over and over and expecting different results isn't bright football.
I wish some of these reporters would just call him out for things that do not work and ask why he continues to do it.

Literally game after game.

seabowl

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":2e2iog7h said:
chris98251":2e2iog7h said:

I wish some of these reporters would just call him out for things that do not work and ask why he continues to do it.

He would have been run out of NY by now if he were the coach

hugecanoli

Reaction score
Dudes delusional. Only way to change things is with your wallet. Jody would surely notice then?

Sgt Largent

Reaction score
I apologize...but Im so over his we need to run the ball better bullshit that I might explode. what an absolute cop out of an excuse that we hear constantly.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
seabowl":3634anej said:
TheLegendOfBoom":3634anej said:
chris98251":3634anej said:

He would have been run out of NY by now if he were the coach
Or even Philly.