predict what Jim harbaugh will complain about next week

Vetamur

Reaction score
A rare serious answer, but I honestly think there's a chance after this game he will complain about the noise being excessive and it taking away from the game or some such angle like that. I can easily imagine him hinting without saying that the noise is artificial.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
I think something similar of the complaint that Mathews hit out of bounds was a cheap shot. He is acting like he horse collared him. I saw it the hit wasn't that hard. He just has to find something to complain about that they aren't being treated fair. I say get used to it life ain't fair.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
SF49r":rlwlbnu0 said:
HansGruber":rlwlbnu0 said:
The fact that he's never won a championship. Ever.

NFC Championship...
I think Gerber was referring to a ring he would be proud to wear at a family reunion.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3p4enxrw said:
SF49r":3p4enxrw said:
HansGruber":3p4enxrw said:

NFC Championship...
I think Gerber was referring to a ring he would be proud to wear at a family reunion.

That's a dagger right there. :th2thumbs:

MrCarey

Reaction score
I think we might see a flag for too much crowd noise, which will happen because of Harbaugh working his magic.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
MrCarey":9epbjpi0 said:
I think we might see a flag for too much crowd noise, which will happen because of Harbaugh working his magic.
Oh, don't encourage his whining. Your giving him ideas.

seahawksflow

Reaction score
HansGruber":52fiuxkx said:

Kind of like the Seahawks organization. Ever.

Starting his 3rd year coaching in the NFL, I think that probably won't be one. Now if he had been in the NFL since the mid 70's and still no championship (the one you would be proud to wear at a family reunion of course)... then I think that might be something to complain about. Probably pretty embarrassed too.

I think the complaining can be over the top sometimes. But almost every time he complains it is either from a strategic stand point or standing up for one of his own. Hate all you want, but I have no problem with a guy who doesn't mind making himself look like a jerk sometimes in exchange for a strategic advantage or to stand up for one of his guys. That's being part of a team. Fits one of his mantras of The Team, The Team, The Team.

Back to OP. I imagine the next complaint will be what provides the 49ers with a strategic advantage (no matter how small) or in reference to standing up for one of his guys. Shame on him for that :roll:

If I had to be really specific, I would say a sketchy hit on Kaepernick or taunting from Sherman.

HansGruber

Reaction score
SF49r":36bl58q9 said:
HansGruber":36bl58q9 said:

NFC Championship...

LOL. Glad you're happy with that cuz he'll never do better. Never has. Always been second-place, at best.

His best year at Stanford, they were 11-1, second place in the Pac 10, and got to watch Oregon play for the BCS title.

You can keep him. I'll take the coach with a history of championships and a list of records so long it has its own Wikipedia page.

Reaction score
HansGruber":9ddod3pp said:
SF49r":9ddod3pp said:
HansGruber":9ddod3pp said:

NFC Championship...

LOL. Glad you're happy with that cuz he'll never do better. Never has. Always been second-place, at best.

His best year at Stanford, they were 11-1, second place in the Pac 10, and got to watch Oregon play for the BCS title.

You can keep him. I'll take the coach with a history of championships and a list of records so long it has its own Wikipedia page.

How many Championships has Carroll won since taking over the Seahawks? Is that more or less than the one Harbaugh has? Who has been a coach longer?

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

HansGruber

Reaction score
QuickLightning":1qf9bjmo said:
How many Championships has Carroll won since taking over the Seahawks? Is that more or less than the one Harbaugh has? Who has been a coach longer?

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Harbaugh has no championships. So give me a break with that crap. Saying the NFC game was a championship is like bragging about the participation ribbon you won in youth soccer.

And he also enjoyed the benefit of inheriting a team full of first-overall picks, high first round picks, one of the best defenses in the league, great young LBs, a quality starting QB, etc. That team was already there.

Carroll started literally from scratch.

Tell me again, how many players on the 49ers SuperBowl run were there when Harbaugh got there? How many players on the Seahawks last year were there when Carroll got here?

Now go home and keep telling yourself how great Harbaugh is, and keep enjoying those second-place "championships". Because that's all you're ever going to get from him.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
HansGruber":3b52vkqz said:
Now go home and keep telling yourself how great Harbaugh is, and keep enjoying those second-place "championships". Because that's all you're ever going to get from him.

Untrue. We should get a high quality mental breakdown. Usually it's in front of reporters, but I'm beginning to think we might see Harbaugh lose it on the field and do something like strip down to his skivvies and just sit on the sidelines while swearing like a schizophrenic bum.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1b3wt2sr said:
HansGruber":1b3wt2sr said:

Untrue. We should get a high quality mental breakdown. Usually it's in front of reporters, but I'm beginning to think we might see Harbaugh lose it on the field and do something like strip down to his skivvies and just sit on the sidelines while swearing like a schizophrenic bum.

I dunno. If he follows his past history, he'll quit first and go somewhere with the talent already in place, stay for a couple years and then quit again as soon as the QB leaves. Never once winning anything other than his division "championships", etc.

Manbearpig99

Reaction score
HansGruber":312bc2j0 said:
Sarlacc83":312bc2j0 said:
HansGruber":312bc2j0 said:

I dunno. If he follows his past history, he'll quit first and go somewhere with the talent already in place, stay for a couple years and then quit again as soon as the QB leaves. Never once winning anything other than his division "championships", etc.

Keep telling yourself that.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I'm betting Douchebaugh will flip off the Seattle fans after yet another devastating loss. Rog will give him a little slap on the wrist, tell him not to do it again, and little Jimmy will make one of "those" faces!