Predict the final 5 games

mort

Reaction score
AirStrike":2yzvk0th said:
13-3, loss against Arizona because it’s a trap game.
Totally could see this team win out except a loss to AZ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
3-2 Losses to LA and AZ.
12-4 and #2 seed in NFC
(SF goes 2-3 w/losses to Bal, NO, and Seahawks)

BubbaGump

Reaction score
Man all these prediction are fun, but just take a moment and look how GOOD the NFC is. There are so many complete teams in the NFC. The AFC is really just a two horse race with the Pats and Ravens. It’s going to be a blood bath the next 2 months.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Arizona is good enough to not be considered a "trap game," and it's not a real phenomenon for the Hawks anyways. We simply play at the same level as our competition, every single game.

Any of these games could be losses or wins. We're playing some great teams, and we're not playing so badly ourselves. I'm excited to watch each of them.

Those of you wishing for home games, is that based on years past, or this one? Because it seems that this year we'd like to be on the road. Of course, if our D-line continues to get to the QB, playing at home could be even sweeter.

I'll say we go 3-2, get a wildcard. For losses, Probably the 9rs will be one of them this time, and I'll say the Vikings as well. They're a well-rounded team and stopping Cook may be tough.

seahawksny

Reaction score
I have to say this a great fan site. The reason why i say that here is because many of you are predicting a loss against Arizona. A game on paper which looks like the easiest game left on the schedule. Clearly if you have paid attention to this team, its clearly NOT the easiest game. Not just because it could be a trap game before SF, but because the Hawks have struggled , and lost to this team in Seattle in years past. Nice to see real, passionate fans as part of this site, who take the state and history of this team for who they are and arent just here to be fairweather fans-

God Bless Seahawks.net

Happy Thanksgiving All

beaumaris

Reaction score
Largent80":34wx7fgn said:
I don't see us losing to the Lambs. They will be silenced.

To me Minn. and Car. are the toughest games left.

Our D is alive now and SF is going to feel the brunt of it in Dec. in Seattle.
Minn. and Car.the main dangers for me also.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Seahawks finish 12-4 and travel to Dallas/Philly and get a playoff win on the road.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":4tgjgjl1 said:
Arizona is good enough to not be considered a "trap game," and it's not a real phenomenon for the Hawks anyways. We simply play at the same level as our competition, every single game.

Any of these games could be losses or wins. We're playing some great teams, and we're not playing so badly ourselves. I'm excited to watch each of them.

Those of you wishing for home games, is that based on years past, or this one? Because it seems that this year we'd like to be on the road. Of course, if our D-line continues to get to the QB, playing at home could be even sweeter.

I'll say we go 3-2, get a wildcard. For losses, Probably the 9rs will be one of them this time, and I'll say the Vikings as well. They're a well-rounded team and stopping Cook may be tough.
it's not necessarily the home games I want it's the week of rest that comes with a bye so I'm good with either the number two seed as well as the number one

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I would prefer not having to play DAL. Not just b/c I hate them, but because I think they have the capability to be in our heads and spook us like the Rams used to.

For the remaining schedule, the Cards scare me the most.

Slick

Reaction score
That's a Madden take right there. :2thumbs:

jammerhawk":13dfu261 said:
chris98251":13dfu261 said:
I predict we put a team on the field and play against the other team on the field, who those players are will dictate how well we play and what the ultimate result will be.

Really going out on a limb there Chris, :2thumbs:

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3bwtc3lg said:
4-1 with a loss to AZ cuz the team is looking ahead to SF

Was actually what I thought, but not because of "looking ahead", but rather because AZ isn't terrible, and we do have bad days too. I also predict we take it out on SF and really whip them, to the order of like 17-46, to close out the season at home.

niveky

Reaction score
Gonna go all in and say all 5 will be wins. The defense has turned the corner I think and Wilson has only had 2 lackluster games this year. I don't think that the definition and off will have a bad game together for the rest of the year. So either the whole team will be firing it up together and if the o has a strong game and the d has a bad game or vice versa I feel like there will be just enough impact plays made by the struggling unit to support the efforts of the stronger unit that game.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's kind of funny, because a friend of mine asked me yesterday "What's our record gonna' be?"
I told him 12-4, then he asked who we lose to. I basically refused to give an answer :lol:

D

DomeHawk

This is the most logical, Rams aren't looking good, Vikings are, 49ers are out for revenge.

Vikings: L
@ Rams: W
@ Carolina: W
AZ: W
SF: L

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Plus, look how many people assumed we would get smoked by the Rams and Niners.
Clearly the Vikings and Niners games are the toughest of the lot. I'm often in the minority, but I think we beat the Niners in the final game. Everything likely on the line, in our house, with Russ under center and the D improving? No fear, bring it on Santa Clara.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
The homer in me says we'll run the table, the realist in me says the Rams, Cardinals, and Niners will be anxious to take us down a peg. We could possibly lose one of those games.

That said, our two losses have been to the Saints, and the Ravens. And in both games, we were sloppy, fumbling, bumbling fools. In the rain no less. What's scary is, if Carson can stop fumbling we truly are a dominant team. In fact, I can argue we've played amongst the best against the Ravens as a non-divisional opponent.

Latest posts