Practice Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
vin.couve12":1lmcyzfo said:
Soooooo....does someone need to get security clearance to find out the Hawks PS?

Our PS is the Jaguars.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1stwmlzh said:
vin.couve12":1stwmlzh said:
Soooooo....does someone need to get security clearance to find out the Hawks PS?

Seriously.

Maybe they are just going to keep it a secret this year so no teams know who they can pluck off it. ;)

Plucking is what is happening alright.

SE174

Reaction score
jammerhawk":2iqcmmsy said:
If we were going to sign a QB to the PS Tyler Wilson would be a a nice addition if Matt Scott is gone. WR- D'Rick Rogers is still unsigned and might be worth a look.

If last season was any indicator the PS will be churned to effectively increase it's size and to increase the number of players we have looked at to to see if they'd fit as a replacements.
WR Brandon Kaufman is better.

SE174

Reaction score
Seattle Seahawks ‏@Seahawks 3m
#Seahawks Practice Squad: Michael Brooks, Cooper Helfet, Ty Powell, Ryan Seymour, DeShawn Shead, Sealver Siliga, Jared Smith & Bryan Walters

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
SE174":xm06srak said:
Seattle Seahawks ‏@Seahawks 3m
#Seahawks Practice Squad: Michael Brooks, Cooper Helfet, Ty Powell, Ryan Seymour, DeShawn Shead, Sealver Siliga, Jared Smith & Bryan Walters

After JS said "we want to have the best PS in the league", that is a bit underwhelming. No a lot of upside there.

Starrman44

Reaction score
Man, I am very happy we got Michael Brooks on our practice squad. I think he has a lot of upside. I was impressed with his burst off the snap.

Jville

Reaction score
Between the 53 roster and the practice squad, there is a heavy emphasis on linemen on both sides of the line of scrimmage.

Good to see the return of DeShawn Shead. He hasn't developed as rapidly as I had hoped. But his opportunity continues for a while longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.