Favorite Practice Squad QB's

DirectMessage

Reaction score
Does anyone have a little thought of practice squad QB that they would like the Seahawks trade for in the off-season?

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
I‘d like them to sign Jason Bean of KU as a PS QB as an UDFA after the draft. Older student and always the fastest guy on the field. There is some potential there.

sutz

Reaction score
Does anyone have a little thought of practice squad QB that they would like the Seahawks trade for in the off-season?
You don't trade for practice squad guys. This ain't baseball. Practice squad comes from late round picks, cheap FAs, and UDFAs after the draft.

OP
OP
D

DirectMessage

Reaction score
Not really sure how that works, tbh. You can sign anyone off any NFL practice squad?

JustTheTip

Reaction score
I don't know about the practice squad, but they should resign clipboard Jesus as the backup. This one move was the entire reason for Pete's success and we should start every new coaching era with him as the backup to make sure we quickly get a super bowl title in each one.

OP
OP
D

DirectMessage

Reaction score
Clipboard Jesus had nice hair, tbf. 😂. I haven't followed college or the Seahawks in a long time, so I was wondering who was out there. Kind of like when they traded for Matt Hasselbeck.

sutz

Reaction score
Not really sure how that works, tbh. You can sign anyone off any NFL practice squad?
You can, but anybody poached like that has to be signed to the 53 man roster, not directly to your own practice squad. I believe they have to stay on the 53 for a minimum of 3 games. A FA - not signed with any team - is fair game for either. After early March when the season ends, practice squads are dissolved and players can be signed to futures contracts or released as FAs.