• D below average

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • F Worst

Votes: 18 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Can we give ‘em more than a day? This is like rating a movie after the first 10 minutes.

nutluck

Reaction score
So far I like some of what I have seen and some I don't so for now giving them a C but to early to say how it will all shake out.

flv

Reaction score
Could be worse. Could sign Troy Reeder for $4M+.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Draft will be very important to see where this goes. I'm liking the churn so far, this has been desperately needed for a few years. Sucks to see Dunlap go but he probably doesn't fit well with new scheme. Lot of guys, especially on defense, made some decent money but provided very little. Seems like we're going full speed ahead to a hybrid 3-4, excited to see some of the young guys they pick up soon. I imagine this will be a very aggressive defense next year compared to the 'give up slow 80 yard TD drives' we saw past 2 years.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Smellyman":2hsg82og said:
judas priest this is too early

Not really, unless they can get some magically good free agents. It's not like it's likely at all that they're going to draft multiple rookies that are just gonna pop in the first or second year.

chris98251

Reaction score
So far, lost their best MLB , QB, best CB, cut most their successful pass rushers, were doing great. Signed a couple guys that may be depth or rotation guys as of now.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Did not yet vote. The draft will basically be the final exam.

So far though, I see what they're doing and I like how they're doing it. Really cementing the team from the 2nd/3rd team. Also rapidly turning over what's on the team to clearly a 3-4 defense. That's really hard to do in a year and I think they'll be largely successful.

Still have work to do. But I can see where we're going. Which is a huge improvement from 2018-2021. If the draft breaks their way which it should and they don't F it up -- which they typically do, they'll be able to field a top 10 defense that doesn't surrender 60 yard drives as a rule.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
An even slower start in Fa than I expected. Hope that doesn't translate to a slow finish. The draft will be very important but cannot be what we hinge any hopes for this year on. How our class from last year steps up will be telling, but something good has to happen at QB if we are going to be an excuse for competitive.

haroldseattle

Reaction score
Seems OK so far , mostly fine with those they have signed so far. What happens in the draft is what they will be graded on. What will the QB situation be when the season starts? Just roll with Lock, add a QB in the draft, sign a FA QB or trade for one? Fans are all over the map when they state what they want. I'd like them to do nothing drastic this season,if they draft a QB let it happen in the second or later round and later is better, then maybe sign Huntley to the mix. Build the roster this season and draft your future QB next draft.

PNW

Reaction score
So far, lost their best MLB , QB, best CB, cut most their successful pass rushers, were doing great. Signed a couple guys that may be depth or rotation guys as of now.
Couldn’t have said it better myself!!!

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Feels like the team is waiting on a few deals coming to fruition, or they have something big cooking.

It’s very early yet.

PNW

Reaction score
I’m mostly annoyed about our lack of perusing D linemen, we definitely need adequate replacements for the ones we released, you can’t just plug in rookie D linemen and expect the get pressure all season.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
My grade is improving from Average with the signing of Rashaad Penny.

Final grade is forthcoming after the draft and the post-draft SFA period.