Police Going Undercover Again Sunday.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
The only Jaguar fans there will be cops.

All 2 of them.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
this is really getting annoying.

if you're going to police, put on your uniform and police.

entrapping fans is BS.

Or if it's legal to dress up like fan as a cop then I should be able to dress up like a cop as a fan and throw out all the opposing team fans for disorderly conduct.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Lollll at the Jags game really? Gee I wonder which Jags fans will be cops? Probably both of them

warden

Reaction score
Our police force is collecting different teams $250 dollar jerseys. Mind you their cover will be blown this game, the only people in Jag uniforms will be cops, we will know who they are.

OP
OP
KitsapGuy

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
I wonder if this is in response to the guy killed after the Sounders game a few weeks ago. Even though it wasn't directly related to the game.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Hawknballs":mx7zdvl9 said:

entrapping fans is BS.

Or if it's legal to dress up like fan as a cop then I should be able to dress up like a cop as a fan and throw out all the opposing team fans for disorderly conduct.
Agreed, go as police no need to be undercover. I hate unmarked police cars because now you have these situations with people simply getting flashing lights and impersonating cops. Police should be clearly identifiable so as not to create confusion like this.

Jville

Reaction score
Natethegreat":3nkr6hi7 said:
Hawknballs":3nkr6hi7 said:

entrapping fans is BS.

Agreed, go as police no need to be undercover. I hate unmarked police cars because now you have these situations with people simply getting flashing lights and impersonating cops. Police should be clearly identifiable so as not to create confusion like this.

LOL ........ from local police to the NSA ...... surveillance is "the" jobs growth agenda of the 21st century.

You don't see flashing lights or uniforms when you google ..... do you?

bellingerga

Reaction score
Hawknballs":31net3tg said:

entrapping fans is BS.

if you're not committing criminal acts or just in general being a piece of shit you have nothing to worry about.

gtcotcakya

Reaction score
This is nothing more than a ploy by a few police officers to score free tickets to (sold out) home Seahawks games.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
bellingerga":12f0ci0e said:
Hawknballs":12f0ci0e said:

entrapping fans is BS.

if you're not committing criminal acts or just in general being a piece of shit you have nothing to worry about.

Because cops are flawless, inhumanly altruistic bastions of benevolent authority.

especially Seattle cops.

They would never escalate a situation themselves. NEVER.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Largent80":38bcc1n9 said:
If they want to be un-noticed they should wear Hawk jerseys.

That wouldn't give them the opportunity to use their borderline sociopathic authority to escalate a situation now would it. . .

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Some Seahawks fan is going to get arrested for giving an officer a pitying pat during the game.

Johnny

Reaction score
I think this is just a way for the Seattle Police Department to get 'FREE' tickets to the game :D ... getting paid to watch a Seahawks home game, must be nice to be a cop!