Please help the 12th men and women feel better

NJHawk

Reaction score
I am a 30 year Hawks fan, from NJ that visits Seattle every year and was also at Arizona for the SB and I am heart broken like the rest of the Hawks Nation. I realize the need for coaches and players to stand behind each other as well as the calls that are made. I also get all the positive attitude and the we'll get them next year stuff but I would like to see just a little bit of heart break, a little bit of pissed off, a little bit of the same feeling that all the 12's are feeling. Eventually I will be back in full support and full of Hawks sprit but right now I would like to know the whole Seahawk team is feeling a little like me.
Go Hawks
:3: :pukeface: :pukeface: :3:

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Log on to todays Sunday Seattle Times sports section, story titled "This 12 has come to accept Hawks super loss". Great words from someone at the game. Probably could explain it better than I can on how to get past the pain, and start look forward to 2015. This team is built for the long hull.

Chapman

Reaction score
I would have loved for us to win the Superbowl, it would have been so easy. But we didn't and I refuse to get depressed or feel sad about losing a Superbowl by 4 points. It wasn't a blowout or a ass kicking, it was a competitive game between to evenly matched Football teams.

Not to be a dick, but get over it, Count your Blessings. We were in the Superbowl 2 years in a row and completely annihilated the other team in one, and lost the other on a remarkable interception.

I would have rather this outcome than a 9-7 or 8-8 year.

Enjoy what is going to become a crazy offseason and prep for next year.

GO Hawks!

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
What have you read or heard that makes you think the coaches and players don't feel bad? Pete Carroll was so busy doing his job and taking care of everyone else in the aftermath, that the full weight of it didn't hit him until Tuesday. When it did, he felt crushed, horrible. He has 4 decades of experience with the highs and lows and he still felt overwhelmed by it.

His gift to us is his irrepressibility, eternally optimism, and being transparent enough to show how he does it.

I guarantee the team is feeling it even more than we are because those guys have to handle the impact to their careers, and the questions about how to take it to the highest level – yet again – after experiencing such a devastating low. Plus, they put in so much effort just to get there. We just have to show up next fall and yell. Or flip on the TV.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Chapman":1yh92dhy said:
I would have loved for us to win the Superbowl, it would have been so easy. But we didn't and I refuse to get depressed or feel sad about losing a Superbowl by 4 points. It wasn't a blowout or a ass kicking, it was a competitive game between to evenly matched Football teams.

Not to be a dick, but get over it, Count your Blessings. We were in the Superbowl 2 years in a row and completely annihilated the other team in one, and lost the other on a remarkable interception.

I would have rather this outcome than a 9-7 or 8-8 year.

Enjoy what is going to become a crazy offseason and prep for next year.

GO Hawks!
Telling someone "to get over it" is one of the most dickish things someone can say.

chris98251

Reaction score
It was disappointing for sure, but taking a step back I look at it, we were a MASH unit on Defense, the players never let any of us down, they gave 100 percent and blood out there. We will get healthy and we will be back, we won't let one persons ego dictate the outcome of a game like this again I am sure.

Wilson has already been to more Super Bowls then Dan Marino :)

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
The only way to feel better is to win it all next year. Anything less than that, and we won't. And even then, we will still not feel 100 % better because we shoulda had this one.

Shoulda, woulda, coulda. Sucks, but that's how it is. Just gotta keep moving on.

One day at a time.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":h3iulkhw said:
It was disappointing for sure, but taking a step back I look at it, we were a MASH unit on Defense, the players never let any of us down, they gave 100 percent and blood out there. We will get healthy and we will be back, we won't let one persons ego dictate the outcome of a game like this again I am sure.

Wilson has already been to more Super Bowls then Dan Marino :)
That's what makes it maddening, the LOB had one guy break his wrist, one guy playing on one leg, and 2 guys playing with one arm, and they still were in position to win until "Bevell's boner" happened. I hope your last sentence is spot on.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":2sguu3o3 said:
The only way to feel better is to win it all next year. Anything less than that, and we won't. And even then, we will still not feel 100 % better because we shoulda had this one.

Shoulda, woulda, coulda. Sucks, but that's how it is. Just gotta keep moving on.

One day at a time.

We, we, we....?? You mean you the we-e mouse in your pocket? The only way for the 'hawks to make it right is to somehow stay healthy enough after 3 back-to-back19-game seasons to win SB50?

Otaaaay! Some of you are setting yourself up to be in the tank for quite some time with some unrealistic expectations.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
NJHawk":25ncmywl said:
I am a 30 year Hawks fan, from NJ that visits Seattle every year and was also at Arizona for the SB and I am heart broken like the rest of the Hawks Nation. I realize the need for coaches and players to stand behind each other as well as the calls that are made. I also get all the positive attitude and the we'll get them next year stuff but I would like to see just a little bit of heart break, a little bit of pissed off, a little bit of the same feeling that all the 12's are feeling. Eventually I will be back in full support and full of Hawks sprit but right now I would like to know the whole Seahawk team is feeling a little like me.
Go Hawks
:3: :pukeface: :pukeface: :3:
Shake it off :twisted: I'm already over the give away to Tommy and the Cheatriots
Smile hard, and realize that the Patriots were SUPER LUCKY that the Seahawks made ONE call that GAVE them the win.
This was TWO Years in a row that the Seahawks fought back and got right back into the Super Bowl.
They are poised to do it for the third Year in a row, and I ain't got no more time to piss & moan over....ONE....Bad call.
The Patriots were lucky, and skated on the fact that the Seahawks Defense was bunged up, AND IF, they are LUCKY enough to get back to SB 50, and our Defense is health? they will be exposed, just like the Bronco's were in 48.

Latest posts