Physicality - The 'Hawks Make the Best GIFs

tdigitee

Reaction score
Another awesome one to satiate the Browner fans..."Wat? You want some MORE of this?"

browner.gif

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
tdigitee":pdeh1ar9 said:
Another awesome one to satiate the Browner fans..."Wat? You want some MORE of this?"

browner.gif

Makes me kind of want Browner back for another year or two. I miss this behavior. It is like "Yeah, I blocked your ass". Jennings followed by coming at him as if to fight... So What's Browner do? Tackles the guy and drives him into the ground. Then puts him in ground and pound. Jennings squirming to get up off the turf. Great stuff.

tdigitee

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3jbetlz2 said:
Makes me kind of want Browner back for another year or two. I miss this behavior. It is like "Yeah, I blocked your ass". Jennings followed by coming at him as if to fight... So What's Browner do? Tackles the guy and drives him into the ground. Then puts him in ground and pound. Jennings squirming to get up off the turf. Great stuff.

Yeah - I love that when BB turns around and realizes Jennings is getting up to come at him, it looks like for a split second he raises his fists, before activating the bodyslam attack...

Latest posts