PFF: Highest Forced Missed Tackle %...

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
Laloosh":2gdgvqfs said:
I'm not going to debate it because it wasn't my argument to begin with (and I've gotta get to work). I just provided the stats that someone asked for.

No worries. :)

Popeyejones

Reaction score
...except even you don't believe that the problem with their run game is Hyde.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Popeyejones":2huq554j said:
...except even you don't believe that the problem with their run game is Hyde.

Hyde is pedestrian. But, yes, I don't really comprehend why your coaching staff is dialing up runs to the right side of that line in critical moments. You have Staley and Boone destroying guys on the left side. On the right side, you have Larry, Moe, and Curly getting smacked around.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawknation2015":3caqhhfa said:
THIS is why you don't bump threads after one game . . .

FwgBW79

BigheartedReflectingIrishredandwhitesetter

DisguisedEagerCopepod

Dude, you're ridiculous.

The problem is the offensive line. Are you going to look at those two gifs and honestly say that the problem there was Hyde being too "slow and lumbering"?

Come on now.

Hyde was actually the best thing they had going all day. He broke tackles and made people miss to get the yards he got despite CONSTANTLY getting no help from the offensive line.

I said this after game one. He may not gain another yard and they may not win another game, but it WON'T be because he's too slow.

Barakas

Reaction score
Marvin49":3pixte3n said:
Dude, you're ridiculous.

The problem is the offensive line. Are you going to look at those two gifs and honestly say that the problem there was Hyde being too "slow and lumbering"?

Come on now.

Hyde was actually the best thing they had going all day. He broke tackles and made people miss to get the yards he got despite CONSTANTLY getting no help from the offensive line.

I said this after game one. He may not gain another yard and they may not win another game, but it WON'T be because he's too slow.

Why do you take the bait so easily. Remember what board you are on and maybe, just maybe, let it go.

Oh and... :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall:

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
Barakas":3iqt6skv said:
Marvin49":3iqt6skv said:
Dude, you're ridiculous.

Come on now.

Why do you take the bait so easily. Remember what board you are on and maybe, just maybe, let it go.

Oh and... :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall:

Point taken. I'm a bit Salty after the last two weeks. :D