Pete Presser

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Not sure what anyone was expecting him to say. Of course he thinks he's coming back. It's a long offseason, we'll see what happens.

His teams have been mediocre at best the past 3 seasons - 2021 - 7-10, 2022 and this season at 9-8. Not exactly showing improvement. This season they were sitting at 6-3 and in first place before ending the season on 3-5 note. Not exactly finishing strong.

strohmin

Reaction score
Well I can always count on pete to provide us with Mediocrity forever. No point in even watching next season for the same shit results.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I spent $500 last weekend for my son and I to watch the Seahawks get run over by a no name running back.

I'm not doing that again.
I'm sorry to hear that. Very frustrating.

The last two home games I've been to vs Atlanta they've lost each one. So much time and money coming over from Spokane...

projectorfreak

Reaction score
Not sure if it's me or not but this presser he just looked older and rambled on a little longer and blah blah blah ,,,
Just and for the 1st time I really wanted him to take a personal accountability so maybe it's me but i saw a coach who's time has passed and I love the guy but even with his energy and attitude it's definitely time to step back if not out the door and sorry bout my foot in yo ass on the way out just look and feel about the whole thing
Could be a new monitor I got ,, but prolly not
Go Hawks