Pete on NFL Network

usChawks

Reaction score
Maybe I don't like it because I'm a Trojan, but we should treat her with a little bit more 'class.' Lindsey has had a long history with Pete. She previously interned for USC athletics, graduated from 'SC, and covered Pete's powerhouse years with Fox. If anything, PC helped launch her career..

I don't know if he gets any say, but most of Pete's interviews with NFL Network has been with Lindsey, so I doubt he has any issues with her if he keeps agreeing to go on air with her. Lets keep the bashing primarily on Kiper and Harbaugh.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
usChawks":31f1gidx said:
Maybe I don't like it because I'm a Trojan, but we should treat her with a little bit more 'class.' Lindsey has had a long history with Pete. She previously interned for USC athletics, graduated from 'SC, and covered Pete's powerhouse years with Fox. If anything, PC helped launch her career..

I don't know if he gets any say, but most of Pete's interviews with NFL Network has been with Lindsey, so I doubt he has any issues with her if he keeps agreeing to go on air with her. Lets keep the bashing primarily on Kiper and Harbaugh.

If you watched the interview she conducted the day after the GB game, I'd be surprised if you could defend her. Her lack of professionalism is startling.