Pete never called timeout

SnowMan

Reaction score
manders2600":2wnkvfam said:
The whistle was blown before the ball was snapped . . . did he want the refs to physically stop Bryant from kicking the ball?
No, I want a delay of game penalty. Oh well,I'm so proud of the team right now!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Seeker":7luu3k26 said:
that prevent d drove me crazy.
kinda weird seeing people online celebrating our lost that aren't even falcons fans.
Not weird at all,,They didn't have the balls to do it BEFORE the game, because they were uncertain that the Seahawks wouldn't just win the game, and they'd look like fools..They have 20 20 vision when they're looking BACK.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
SnowMan":z9wfyhcb said:
manders2600":z9wfyhcb said:
The whistle was blown before the ball was snapped . . . did he want the refs to physically stop Bryant from kicking the ball?
I was pissed that the delay of game wasn't called too,,It was warrented, and the Refs screwed the pooch...AGAIN....as usual.

manders2600

Reaction score
scutterhawk":3une28p2 said:
SnowMan":3une28p2 said:
manders2600":3une28p2 said:
I was pissed that the delay of game wasn't called too,,It was warrented, and the Refs screwed the pooch...AGAIN....as usual.
The refs are never going to call that penalty when the whistle comes as close to the snap as it did. That's one risk you take with trying to time-up the "icing" time-out.

ceej22

Reaction score
The coaching staff was not perfect but they aren't the ones who fumbled the ball, Rogers didn't run them.over for 40 yards, and Carroll and Bradley were not the ones who got beat on White's TD.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Icing the kicker is lame anyways. Reeks of desperation and in this case, ended up biting us in the ass.

streets24

Reaction score
You know what coach carroll cost us atleast 6 points. He knows it you know it and not getting all the points as a TEAM cost he WHOLE TEAM points. He and his staff has done a great job all year but to shit the bed in the first half today shows me that if you really cared you would get as many points as you could. Just flucking DUMB! Use the kicker jackass!

Latest posts