Pete Carroll talked about Hard Knocks on NFL Radio

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I guess that answers that. We'll never do it with Carroll as the head coach unless the NFL picks us.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
If the NFL is going to force teams to be on hard knocks than New England has to be first in line.

OrFan

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":qifzgrqj said:
I guess that answers that. We'll never do it with Carroll as the head coach unless the NFL picks us.

Good.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":3rdmlzic said:
If the NFL is going to force teams to be on hard knocks than New England has to be first in line.

Any team that has been to the playoffs in at least one of the two previous years doesn't have to be on it. Seriously. It's one of the three rules in the NFL selecting teams. Totally bizarre.

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Yep, heard the full interview today. Carroll's interviews on Movin' the Chains are informative and entertaining as he jokes around with his long-time friend Pat Kirwan.

zayden185

Reaction score
Popeyejones":105t7kyz said:
Hawkstorian":105t7kyz said:

Any team that has been to the playoffs in at least one of the two previous years doesn't have to be on it. Seriously. It's one of the three rules in the NFL selecting teams. Totally bizarre.

No one wants the jaguars or raiders secrets!

What not to do!

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
megamanflx1":299akejx said:
I really never understood why Carroll wouldn't do it. It'd be awesome.

Yea... thats what the 2012 Miami Marlins said about "The Franchise".

It's a distraction, and frankly I'm glad Pete is who he is.

I don't mind Real Rob because he was an actual player.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Hard Knocks needs to get with the times and make it a secret. Setup hidden cameras all over, everywhere, like 300 of the damn things, and only the head coach/owner are in on it. That way nobody knows. Then do all your editing afterwards and tell the team. What coach is going to care if it has no chance of being a distraction?

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
For the fly-on-the-wall value I want it so bad. But, I know it can have an adverse affect on the team so I'm ok without it.

I just wish NFL films would do more in locker rooms and training camps and practices in general. Behind the scenes. There's a huge market for it.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":35so2pdn said:
SAFE!! East Coast media favs will get all the attention. Fine with me.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
megamanflx1":2udpj6im said:
I really never understood why Carroll wouldn't do it. It'd be awesome.
It'd be an extra distraction that would just get in the way, and at the speed which these guys play, focus is a premium.

Latest posts