Penny and Dallas as our one-two punch for 2022?

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":qspka6er said:
toffee":qspka6er said:
HawkNuts":qspka6er said:
The guy blew out his knee. How many of you haters blew out a knee playing a sport and came back from it?

I blew mine out senior year of high school and played five years of college after that. But it took me a year and a half to feel physically and mentally ready to play.

I’m not so sure he’s really injury prone. I think he just wasn’t mentally ready to go.

He does look different in the last 5 games or so, almost a different back. That and our OL seems to block well for him.

His interior vision is kind of insane. He has that knack for being able to anticipate the hole well enough to be flying by the time he squeezes through it, which is why he looks so damn fast coming out the other side.

Our line's run blocking has been good in past games, gaps were there for Penny to use his vision.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
I don't think a handful of games can invalidate the previous four years. I hope Penny gets a deal somewhere, but I don't think it should be here.

justafan

Reaction score
https://overthecap.com/free-agency/

Here is the current list of RBs in FA. Most have had injuries and most probably will again. Its a rough game and its a gamble no matter who we get. Hopefully Penny stays, either way I hope he stays healthy and has a long career.

Latest posts