Panthers could be the Seahawks best friends

rlkats

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3ghct65u said:
The Panthers should give the Niners a game, but SF is like Seattle, they are going to do enough things good to win. RW threw for over 300 in that game, but the red zone mistakes cost them some points.
The Hawks had them on their own 20 and out on 3rd and long but Bennett bailed them out with a brush on Newton's face mask. That drive was the fumble drive that the Hawks CREATED, it wasn't some lucky gift. They followed it up by closing the game out. The Niners got this one short of mistakes.

I would enjoy seeing it, but the Hawks simply need to win and they are hosting the playoffs right here in Seattle. If anything I think the Skins will be more trouble for the digits than the Panthers. The cats could handle the Saints though for a little help.

Agree with everything. Btw the freak fumble comment was not to be taken seriously. The hawks d is no joke. The only thing I see that I would raise an eyebrow to is why all of a sudden is running up the gut killing them. But a very solid team. Panthers will be trouble for the Niners. I also think the redskins will be more of a problem if rgIII is healthy

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Yes this should be a good game. Both teams coming off winning streaks against a who's who of bad teams and now both are looking at the type of teams each struggles with. With the game in the Stick I have to give the 9ers the edge but neither winning (Edit: neither would surprise because that would be a tie, I should have said either) would surprise me. The only thing that would surprise me would be a blow out. Pulling for the Panthers though.

And Gap Filler, I am with you on trolling 9er fans, I do it constantly but keeping it in perspective, rlkats is one of the very few that makes a tremendous effort to not troll. Give him a break if he snaps a little every once in a while. It has to be pretty maddening at times being a 9er fan member reading these boards all the time. I know when I read the webzone it gets my blood in a boil and I don't sign up for a membership there because I know I would never be as level headed as rlkat has been here. Not dogging you for disrespecting 9er fans. Most deserve more than they get but if you get a decent one, you should try and give them more leeway, especially considering how rare they are.