Panthers and Whiners

Guardian

Reaction score
Kinda hoping for a little retaliation for that fake-Cam celebration. Maybe a little helmet to helmet action.

And seriously, whenever he does that bicep kiss, it looks like he just walked into a glass door. There's a nutterbuttering facemask in your way. Douche.

-Slighty edited for profanity-

Vpk0718

Reaction score
Cyrus12":cxx2mf3y said:
niners and refs vs hawks and 12s next week. lets just call this game what is...bs. krapperdick is such a fukn dickhead.

Refs aren't going to be on the niners side next week. NFL just wants their Seahawks/49er title game. Goodell doesn't want the 49ers to get to the Bowl with two horribly officiated games, so it will be a clean game.

NFLFanSweden

Reaction score
lsheldon":u40be9nh said:
I don't blame them. Terribly officiated game. Only people that don't see it are the whiners fans and the officials.

I saw it and noticed we didn't get the penalty called. I wasn't jumping for joy or anything, but there's not much I can do...sitting on my couch...in Sweden.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Guardian":1dyuf516 said:
Kinda hoping for a little retaliation for that fake-Cam celebration. Maybe a little helmet to helmet action.

And seriously, whenever he does that bicep kiss, it looks like he just walked into a glass door. There's a facemask in your way. Douche.

That was lame, imitating Cam's celebration. :34853_doh:

hawk45

Reaction score
The Newton Superman celebration is douchey and annoying to me, I don't mind that Kaepernick clowned it one bit, although it is a little funny coming from a QB with his own little douchey celebration.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
I was expecting San Fran, usually teams scoring before halftime win, just one of those things.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
General Manager":eknk8xh3 said:
Carolina is not out of this game at all.
True, but that vaunted front 7 isn't doing much for Carolina.

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
Carolina truckin' down the field on Tolbert's shoulders. TD and they're back in it

Cyrus12

Reaction score
HawkWow":vtcwlyu4 said:
Cheating kaepernick! Acted like he was going to hand the ball off to Gore, then ran it in himself!!! Carolina should demand an investigation!!

Chastise the refs all you want people. SF is the better team on this field today and that is the difference in the game. I too hate the 9ers, but let's not start declaring this a "repeat of XL". It's not close to XL.
will see if you feel the same way next week when its happening to the hawks. the non calls are momentum changers.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
As questionable as the refs have been, the Niners are flat taking it to them now on offense.

This is a big drive in the making for the Panthers

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2r6t3zy8 said:
To a neutral... Seattle vs San Fran and Brady vs Manning is pretty ideal next week.
That's exactly what that money grubbing commish told the ref association this week

Xarbx425

Reaction score
HAWKAMANIA":5wqcwc0l said:
theENGLISHseahawk":5wqcwc0l said:
To a neutral... Seattle vs San Fran and Brady vs Manning is pretty ideal next week.
That's exactly what that money grubbing commish told the ref association this week

This.

Rating would be through the roof.

Guardian

Reaction score
hawk45":2ddpor6a said:
The Newton Superman celebration is douchey and annoying to me, I don't mind that Kaepernick clowned it one bit, although it is a little funny coming from a QB with his own little douchey celebration.
I found it worse because he's not at home. He's basically doing it to the fans, not the team.