Packers @ Lions

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Pack up 21-6 in first quarter?!?

If they were playing us I'd be worried, but Detroit can put up points. Still pretty amazing GB comes out looking so good on their injuries...

renofox

Reaction score
Last year DET helped us out by beating GB. Sent the Seahawks to the playoffs.

This year GB may be helping us out by beating DET. Assuming the Seahawks win some games, win the division, and end with a tied record vs DET they'd get the higher seed.

Hey, I can dream, right?

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
I really don’t like rooting for GB, but I’ll admit, it’s much easier to do without ARod.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
The Hawks would very clearly want the Lions to beat GB for playoff positioning so this early score is not a good thing.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
The Hawks would very clearly want the Lions to beat GB for playoff positioning so this early score is not a good thing.
I just always root for the Lions, unless it directly screws us...

If the Seahawks ever abandon Seattle I will become a full time Lions fan. Barry Sanders was what did it, damn he was fun to watch. They also had some amazing receivers in that era were also fun to watch, though TBH I can't recall the names.

renofox

Reaction score
GB @ 4-6 with a couple tough games left?

If Seahawks are fighting GB for a wild card that means Seahawks are still playing badly and have no hope.

I'd rather see them catch Detroit for the 2 seed.

Last edited:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I just always root for the Lions, unless it directly screws us...

If the Seahawks ever abandon Seattle I will become a full time Lions fan. Barry Sanders was what did it, damn he was fun to watch. They also had some amazing receivers in that era were also fun to watch, though TBH I can't recall the names.
I remembered one of them. Johnson. Then looked it up. Calvin Johnson. He was magic on Detroit.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
The Lions just did not come ready to play today. If they don't seriously adjust by 2nd half, this is gonna be a Packers blowout...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
If we bring it tonight like the Packers, we will be 7-4 and in first place of the NFC West. It's a mind set. Be ready, wanting it more!!!

NoGain

Reaction score
Lots of time left. If I had to guess, I'd say the Lions pull this one out of the fire.

renofox

Reaction score
Lions don't seem to have an up-tempo option. Huge disadvantage. They burn a lot of clock on every sustained drive.