Out-of-market TV coverage for Thursday

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
So I'm in Indianapolis, which leaves me out of range to get the local broadcast of Thursday's game through the usual means. I can go to a sports bar that has NFL Network, but I'm just wondering what I'm going to be able to see:

BNf67YX

Our game starts at 10:00 EST. Are they starting a taped broadcast from the beginning of the game at 11:00 EST? Or are they joining it in progress? Do any other out-of-market fans know how this works? It's a weeknight and I have work in the morning, but I'll be damned if I'll miss a chance to at least watch our starters out there in action. That said, if it's just going to join our game in progress after the starters are already out I may not bother. Just wondered what people here might know.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I spent the 20 bucks and plan on watching it live online, even though it will be late.

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":17re0nxh said:
Stuje1":17re0nxh said:
I am not sure what the TV situation is, but you can watch all the pre-season games online for only $20, which isn't bad for all the games (and you will make it up in beer money by drinking at home). https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages?ttv=1

That's a nice deal actually, thanks for pointing that out.

I've signed up for this for a few years now and it is awesome. Here is a discount code for you all that worked for me yesterday...
directv
Go Hawks!

Stuje1

Reaction score
coorslighthawk":3ivh3tjg said:
MidwestHawker":3ivh3tjg said:
Stuje1":3ivh3tjg said:
I am not sure what the TV situation is, but you can watch all the pre-season games online for only $20, which isn't bad for all the games (and you will make it up in beer money by drinking at home). https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages?ttv=1

That's a nice deal actually, thanks for pointing that out.

I've signed up for this for a few years now and it is awesome. Here is a discount code for you all that worked for me yesterday...
directv
Go Hawks!

Sweet, I saved $5, thanks for the code!

Reaction score
At least in recent years, NFL Network replays all of the preseason games once or twice over the course of the weekend/following week as well. Sometimes some funny timeslots, but it guarantees you CAN see the whole Seahawks game each week of the preseason.

Greenhell

Reaction score
So the $15 pre-season package can only be viewed on a tablet?

DericLee

Reaction score
EverydayImRusselin":1fndi53c said:
Here in Boise, the local ABC affiliate usually runs the preseason games.
Yep, same here in Twin Falls.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
DYLcurry59":2v9ecxqu said:
I think they're joining the game in progress.

No they'll reshow the the entire game at 11pm. It's just delayed. The do this with all the preseason games. Oftentimes you'll see them re-air games at 3am. If you like to watch players on other teams, the NFL Network is awesome. YOu just have pay attention to when they are airing.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
jlwaters1":2pddcmf1 said:
DYLcurry59":2pddcmf1 said:
I think they're joining the game in progress.

No they'll reshow the the entire game at 11pm. It's just delayed. The do this with all the preseason games. Oftentimes you'll see them re-air games at 3am. If you like to watch players on other teams, the NFL Network is awesome. YOu just have pay attention to when they are airing.

There's only a two hour window there, all preseason games are shown in 3 hours - I think they're showing it live in progress and are re-airing it Sunday in it's entirety. I got the preseason live package anyway.

mikeak

Reaction score
Lieutenant Dan":34260vty said:
At least in recent years, NFL Network replays all of the preseason games once or twice over the course of the weekend/following week as well. Sometimes some funny timeslots, but it guarantees you CAN see the whole Seahawks game each week of the preseason.

Yes but once you know the score of the game it is meaningless........

:sarcasm_off:

Reaction score
Greenhell":1tb72pxy said:
So the $15 pre-season package can only be viewed on a tablet?
No, it is a little confusing at first - but if you are only seeing the Tablet stuff (and are signed in) then you just click on the Blue "Preseason Live" bar and it will refresh the page and show you "current subscriptions" - you click "launch" there and it will take you into the App that will work on the computer.

FargoHawk

Reaction score
Just checked NFLN schedule for Thursday and the game is LIVE at 10:00PM Central

sc85sis

Reaction score
If it's 10pm Central, that's an hour in. The game is supposed to kickoff at 7pm Pacific (9 Central).

OP
OP
MidwestHawker

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
sc85sis":2pdqe1st said:
If it's 10pm Central, that's an hour in. The game is supposed to kickoff at 7pm Pacific (9 Central).

Yeah, this. I'm afraid it's just being joined in progress.

I sprung for the preseason package linked to earlier in this thread. Again I appreciate the heads up about that.

Latest posts