Our line coach?

scakfan

Reaction score
Is he sacrosanct or what? Because that is where most all of our offensive concerns originate. I realize that RW has had time (rarely) and hasn't always thrown in a timely manner. But come on it appears that tonight he was instructed to not scramble but take the sack.

REPLACE O LINE and problem solved. That is once RW is confident again with real protection.

PS Tight end protection rated a D- in my minds eye. Just saying...

CortezKennedyfan

Reaction score
I don't know what sancrosanct means, but Tom Cable and Pat Ruel are two of the best in the biz.

They're trying to make chicken salad out of chicken !@#$ right now.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
CortezKennedyfan":3v0b72r7 said:
I don't know what sancrosanct means, but Tom Cable and Pat Ruel are two of the best in the biz.

It means is he untouchable, too important to be discussed in any negative light.

OP
OP
S

scakfan

Reaction score
CortezKennedyfan":2w464e68 said:

They're trying to make chicken salad out of chicken !@#$ right now.

I agree but sometimes you have to borrow from Peter to pay Paul. Our line needs some Peter. Sacrosanct is above and beyond criticism. If I originally misspelled my apologies.

OP
OP
S

scakfan

Reaction score
-The Glove-":kf9nv0ul said:
You don't know his name?
Of course I do but I hate naming names especially when it is as strong as braided steel.

OP
OP
S

scakfan

Reaction score
SonicHawk":3ihcd9nk said:
CortezKennedyfan":3ihcd9nk said:

It means is he untouchable, too important to be discussed in any negative light.

Perfect!

Latest posts