OTD 2012: The Seahawks defeated the Packers

beasthawk

Reaction score
The win that was the most discussed topic on this board for most of the season happened on this day! Where were you? I'll start...
I was watching the game at my house and celebrating the game with my best friends drinking beers and enjoying my famous wings! I remember at the end of that game the sounds of the screaming erupting out of my little apartment!
What an exiting day!! Holy Cow

Crizilla

Reaction score
I heard a lot of people scream at my apartments too. I remember being totally silent and shocked when the call was made, and then flipping out and shouting when they made the confirmed call after the review.

Then I was really pissed we lost to the Rams the week after.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Watching the game and like the loser I am, talking about it in the .NET chat room...

maporsche

Reaction score
I was at the game with my 3 brothers (and my late fathers jersey). We were in the 300 level lined up with the end zone where the play happened. We exploded with the rest of the CLink when TD was thrown up and confirmed. It was a fantastic feeling.

Which was pretty much ruined after the game and my phone went off with text messages and links to YouTube videos.

There were no replays in the stadium, and from upper level the catch was hard to see (and from the field too apparently).

Still a great feeling at the time though.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I was at a bar watching the game with a packer fan from my work. There was no sound on the TV but when I saw Tate and Jennings wrestling for the ball in the end zone I stood up and threw my hands in the air and yelled

"SIMULTANEOUS CATCH! TOUCHDOWN! WE WIN!"

Then the referee signalled touchdown. Then throughout the replay I kept arguing why the call is going to stand...I said "it doesn't matter who looks like they have the ball more...if they both have a hand or hands on it, it's a simulatenous catch."

Then the referee confirmed the call again. The Packers fans I was with were pissed. After the game, I came home and created an account on .NET so that I could talk about what I saw and why I thought it was the correct call. Then I got addicted and now I post here almost every day.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I was at a bar watching the game with a packer fan from my work. There was no sound on the TV but when I saw Tate and Jennings wrestling for the ball in the end zone I stood up and threw my hands in the air and yelled

"SIMULTANEOUS CATCH! TOUCHDOWN! WE WIN!"

Then the referee signalled touchdown. Then throughout the replay I kept arguing why the call is going to stand...I said "it doesn't matter who looks like they have the ball more...if they both have a hand or hands on it, it's a simulatenous catch."

Then the referee confirmed the call again. The Packers fans I was with were pissed. After the game, I came home and created an account on .NET so that I could talk about what I saw and why I thought it was the correct call. Then I got addicted and now I post here almost every day.

Latest posts