Oregon vs. Washington

SeatownJay

Reaction score
They needed to start the 2nd half big and they did. Now the defense has to get a stop. I won't lie, I'm nervous as hell about the upcoming kickoff.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2pq1j86o said:
Sarlacc83":2pq1j86o said:
Sports Hernia":2pq1j86o said:
Sark's play calling has been abysmal on the offensive side of the ball. The guy is waaaaaaayyyyy over-rated as a playcaller.
Predictable runs for little or no gain on 1st and second down along with WR screens that are not working aint going to cut it. Need to let the downfield passing game open up the running game. If they keep calling the same crap, they'll lose by 35.

To be fair, you can't call Oregon's game and then expect them not to recognize it.
I cant tell if you are just chest beating or what, but the zeros playcalling on offense is top notch and UW's is severely lacking, and Oregon's players fit their system better than UW's....... And it kills me to say that as a UW fan. I'm not sold on Keith Price yet, though he is better than last year.

Not chest beating. It's an experience thing.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I'm really trying to take some of y'all to the chat with me, this thread is too much for me.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1mjfejay said:
Ouch. Nice play call.
Finally, and they caught Oregon in the hated modified goal-line/4th down defense. I hate it when the Hawks do it to LOL. Well, looks like UW has a pulse now. :th2thumbs:

HawkWow

Reaction score
Very clear we have to take the game out of the hands of the officials. UO now wishes we got an accurate spot on that 3rd down.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
HawkWow":3h6a2ve2 said:
Very clear we have to take the game out of the hands of the officials. UO now wishes we got an accurate spot on that 3rd down.
Good luck with that, these are pac-12 officials. Oops zeros TD, no pressure on QB = bad things.....
Defense needs to get a couple of shots on #8 or they are toast.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Mariota sucks, he's a clone of kaep blah blah blah.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":155pmqfp said:
Oops zeros TD, no pressure on QB = bad things.....
Defense needs to get a couple of shots on #8 or they are toast.
It's like they're so afraid of Mariotta running that they're not even trying to rush him on pass plays. Any QB is going to look good when they have 10 seconds to stand in the pocket with nobody near them.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JSeahawks":udg4r2p3 said:
Surprised Huff is back in there. I kinda thought his ankle might have been broken.
Just one of those "soccer injuries". :stirthepot: