Open letter to Seahawks fans

IronSaint

Reaction score
Generic name here":2upxh8n4 said:
Compared to Saints fans, you guys were great.

How cute, I love you too. :0190l:

Generic name here":2upxh8n4 said:
GA Dome hitting 115dB at points.

LOL, maybe by pumping it in through the PA system. :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
G

Generic name here

Reaction score
IronSaint":1eqf65cz said:
Generic name here":1eqf65cz said:
Compared to Saints fans, you guys were great.

How cute, I love you too. :0190l:

Generic name here":1eqf65cz said:
GA Dome hitting 115dB at points.

LOL, maybe by pumping it in through the PA system. :th2thumbs:

Ha. Wasn't expecting to see your likes around here. Oh well, I stand by my statement.

themunn

Reaction score
Generic name here":rtownhgh said:
It kills me that people's first reaction to us being in the playoffs is because we had "the easiest schedule". However playoff teams, Washington (24th tied with ATL), San Francisco (24th tied with ATL), New England (32nd), Green Bay (31st) and Houston (29th) all either had an easier schedule or a same strength schedule. Yet nobody cares to mention their schedules.

Don't have a clue what you're talking about here, Atlanta's SoS was 0.422 which was the easiest in the league by a significant margin.

http://nfltraderumors.co/2012-nfl-strength-of-schedule/

OP
OP
G

Generic name here

Reaction score
themunn":3bnu5ban said:
Generic name here":3bnu5ban said:
It kills me that people's first reaction to us being in the playoffs is because we had "the easiest schedule". However playoff teams, Washington (24th tied with ATL), San Francisco (24th tied with ATL), New England (32nd), Green Bay (31st) and Houston (29th) all either had an easier schedule or a same strength schedule. Yet nobody cares to mention their schedules.

Don't have a clue what you're talking about here, Atlanta's SoS was 0.422 which was the easiest in the league by a significant margin.

http://nfltraderumors.co/2012-nfl-strength-of-schedule/
Ah, he11. Just realized my original source was from the preseason based on 2011 wins. Oh well, I still stand by my other comments. We didn't pick our schedule, we just play the games they give us. So far, we've beaten every team on our schedule.