One of the best Seahawks teams?

evergreen

Reaction score
I can't remember if we made it to 10-2 in 1984 but I think we did. In 2005 season we were 10-2 on the way to 13-2 before pulling the starters in Green Bay for the second half. In 2013 we were 11-1 after the epic MNF win against the Saints and soon to be 11-2 after the 49ers. Those were our best teams ever. This team may not ispire as much confidence as those but it's one of the best ever!

Maulbert

Reaction score
evergreen":1aifqmxb said:
I can't remember if we made it to 10-2 in 1984 but I think we did. In 2005 season we were 10-2 on the way to 13-2 before pulling the starters in Green Bay for the second half. In 2013 we were 11-1 after the epic MNF win against the Saints and soon to be 11-2 after the 49ers. Those were our best teams ever. This team may not ispire as much confidence as those but it's one of the best ever!

I'll say this: they're the most clutch team in our history.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I was not expecting them to beat the 49ers, Eagles, and Vikings all in a row.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
Maulbert":emc7a4it said:
evergreen":emc7a4it said:

I think your team is very outstanding. You are always clutch with Russell Wilson. He always seems to pull out a victory in a close game. He is just awesome under pressure at the end when you need him. He is one of the best QB's in the game. Wilson doesn't get the credit he deserves. You also have a lot of weapons out there and your defense is playing pretty well.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SanDiego49er":368gmumn said:
Maulbert":368gmumn said:
evergreen":368gmumn said:

I think your team is very outstanding. You are always clutch with Russell Wilson. He always seems to pull out a victory in a close game. He is just awesome under pressure at the end when you need him. He is one of the best QB's in the game. Wilson doesn't get the credit he deserves. You also have a lot of weapons out there and your defense is playing pretty well.
Your guy Penny has been balling out lately as well.

olyfan63

Reaction score
It's a Pete Carroll team, improving by leaps and bounds in November and December. Right now they are already, IMO one of the best ever Seahawks teams. This group had the good fortune to win the close games in the beginning and middle of the season, against weaker opponents, to get to a 10-2 record. Now we're a much stronger team, but playing a stretch of very strong opponents, so still not blowing anyone out. If the schedule was played in a different order, we'd probably be 8-4 instead of 10-2.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1y7zhd90 said:
SanDiego49er":1y7zhd90 said:
Maulbert":1y7zhd90 said:
evergreen":1y7zhd90 said:

Your guy Penny has been balling out lately as well.

Yeah I told you guys Penny can really play. You haven't even seen the best Penny yet but he is getting there. On an individual player level I'm really happy to see him doing well and performing out there. I always knew he had way too much natural talent to not succeed. I'm glad it's coming to him now. It's great to see as a Rashaad Penny fan. He was always one of my favorites and always will be. I always follow him and his career.

Latest posts