One of Bevell's worst called games ever.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Here's my proof that Bevell sucks.

We don't use Jimmy Graham the entire game on every play. He's a moron, plain and simple.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
When does Paul Allen or JS speak up about Bevell? When is this going to finally happen? I'm tired of waiting.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Duplication of last year. Need good line play to get in a rhythm. Wasn't happening much today.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":3qddsp2t said:
Duplication of last year. Need good line play to get in a rhythm. Wasn't happening much today.
Weird, so how do the pats and other teams with suspect o lines put up so many pts?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":ig56zdf0 said:
I agree that this is half the problem. However, please defend Bevell for calling read option runs when Russ obviously is NO threat to do so and also please explain why he doesn't throw to Graham in the red zone when the guy is 6'7" tall.
And please tell me how an empty backfield formation on 4th and inches is a good call.

Like I said, the o-line is half the problem but I believe the play calling is lacking as well and those are 3 examples of why I feel that way.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Seahaaaawks":1l4hv31n said:
How about a play action with a slant to a TE or receiver who lined up in the slot? Seemed to work for the Rams like 7 different times.

I was saying this exact thing during the game. I don't get it. I just don't.

wazzuvius

Reaction score
Do the contributors in this thread already get paid BIG $ because, if not, I think we could do alright with some of this advice and Paul could allocate his money elsewhere.

I'm not kidding. Might as well do a live streaming Twiitter coach format. I like the feedback on this forum better than the progress I've seen on the OL over the last 10 years.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1wumycfz said:
Siouxhawk":1wumycfz said:
I agree that this is half the problem. However, please defend Bevell for calling read option runs when Russ obviously is NO threat to do so and also please explain why he doesn't throw to Graham in the red zone when the guy is 6'7" tall.
And please tell me how an empty backfield formation on 4th and inches is a good call.

Like I said, the o-line is half the problem but I believe the play calling is lacking as well and those are 3 examples of why I feel that way.
Still awaiting a response.......................

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Crizilla":11i4dyzx said:
i love how we wait to use Graham only in 2 minute situations it seems like

pathetic. This game really pissed me off because Pete and Bevell have not learned how to coach against the rams yet
This complaint I agree with. The Rams have thoroughly dissected our scheme and weaknesses. They know us way better than we 'know' them. That is unexcusable.

Sent from my SC-02H using Tapatalk

hawk45

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":v2x3nwjw said:
Alex Collins up the gut twice was the end for me. I lost my mind.
Same here. I shook my head sadly at the read option with the injured qb. I raised my eyebrows at running Rawls right at Donald. I lost my shizzle at the two AC runs in a row. Case closed on bevell right there.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Ambrose83":q269xhok said:
Siouxhawk":q269xhok said:
Weird, so how do the pats and other teams with suspect o lines put up so many pts?
And we've won as many Super Bowls as the Pats in the last 3 years. I believe in our team and our staff.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":2v8lap0o said:
Ambrose83":2v8lap0o said:
Siouxhawk":2v8lap0o said:
And we've won as many Super Bowls as the Pats in the last 3 years. I believe in our team and our staff.
Still waiting................I was very fair and agreed that the o-line is part of the issue with the offense. Please be fair and address the play calling I mentioned. Are you a reasonable and fair poster or a shill for Bevell and T-Jack?

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":21gliyeq said:
Ambrose83":21gliyeq said:
Siouxhawk":21gliyeq said:
The hawks playcalling has been the same script for three years now.

Sean Payton with one time genius play calling and THE best qb only won one. It took the saints 4 seasons to really start to suck with the same great playrrs, the same great coaches, and the no change to the one time genius calls. The pats are perennial winners because the scheme changes. The coach drives evolution.

Believe in the coaches, none of it really matters if we bitch or believe, but you have to admit the best coaches won today.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
NOLAHawk":3abdza1x said:
Siouxhawk":3abdza1x said:
Ambrose83":3abdza1x said:
Siouxhawk":3abdza1x said:
The hawks playcalling has been the same script for three years now.

Sean Payton with one time genius play calling and THE best qb only won one. It took the saints 4 seasons to really start to suck with the same great playrrs, the same great coaches, and the no change to the one time genius calls. The pats are perennial winners because the scheme changes. The coach drives evolution.

Believe in the coaches, none of it really matters if we bitch or believe, but you have to admit the best coaches won today.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

:ditto: I think that pretty much sums it up right there.

Optimus25

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1cshduu3 said:
Siouxhawk":1cshduu3 said:

You never get specifics with this argument.

All you'll get is how we've had success with Bevell somewhere in the past and how you should thank the good Lord this isn't the offense they grew up with in the early nineties and how you're spoiled.

But don't bring up the multitude of specific, inexcusable failures. You're better off talking to the wall.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3mnb9gug said:
Siouxhawk":3mnb9gug said:
Ambrose83":3mnb9gug said:
Siouxhawk":3mnb9gug said:
Still waiting................I was very fair and agreed that the o-line is part of the issue with the offense. Please be fair and address the play calling I mentioned. Are you a reasonable and fair poster or a shill for Bevell and T-Jack?
You were fair. I just don't think our gameplan was the primary reason we lost today. Our run game was nonexistent, our line is going to take some time to become cohesive and Russ was noticeably favoring his ankle and being cautious. I'm not in panic mode one bit.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":30qqwra8 said:
hawksfansinceday1":30qqwra8 said:
You were fair. I just don't think our gameplan was the primary reason we lost today. Our run game was nonexistent, our line is going to take some time to become cohesive and Russ was noticeably favoring his ankle and being cautious. I'm not in panic mode one bit.
Sigh