OL Caylin Hauptmann signs with hawks

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Johnny":8uzulrl2 said:
?, Why sign a rookie from another teams PS... Don't we have rookies that can fill this spot if we chose to?
Probaly have a really good scouting report on him from college.

acbass

Reaction score
Yeah, and the Vikings are butthurt about that. I'm so tired of having to listen to their stupid sports radio djs. They trash us all the time... As far as the Hauptmann goes, I doubt he's around that long. Probably saw something they thought they could coach.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Johnny":1chube51 said:
?, Why sign a rookie from another teams PS... Don't we have rookies that can fill this spot if we chose to?
It's the only way to get him on the roster from another team's PS. After 3 weeks on the active 53, we can always send him back down to PS, call up whoever to take his spot, and be that much stronger at offensive line because of this move.

Jville

Reaction score
NFL ComparisonFrank Omiyale
[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profiles/caylin-hauptmann?id=2539996[/urltargetblank]

The Seahawks also today released WR Bryan Walters off of their practice squad. No addition was announced.
[urltargetblank]http://blogs.seattletimes.com/seahawks/2013/09/21/ol-hauptmann-reportedly-joining-seahawks/[/urltargetblank]

Johnny

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":tadnmhx5 said:
dbmack":tadnmhx5 said:
His Instagram account name is thereal_beastmode? That should over well.

http://instagram.com/thereal_beastmode

Caylin Hauptmann to Lynch: "Marshawn, can I talk with you for a second...friends' tripping, man. They want me to tell you I'm the real beastmode..."

[youtube]xFJThMDLYM4[/youtube]
NSFW

[youtube]n90g-LRqggU[/youtube]

I think that Beast will have something to say about this.. Watch out Rook!

Oof

Reaction score
Johnny":1thwqt28 said:
[youtube]n90g-LRqggU[/youtube]

I think that Beast will have something to say about this.. Watch out Rook!

Awesome. I needed that.

kearly

Reaction score
Johnny":3m3mscsi said:
Scottemojo":3m3mscsi said:
Johnny":3m3mscsi said:
Probaly have a really good scouting report on him from college.

Maybe, Not questioning Pete or John on this, but just seems odd.

I don't see what's odd about it. Okung to IR = roster spot opened. We are down to 8 lineman from 10 a couple weeks ago. Our own PS linemen aren't very good, it would be a stretch to think they were the best linemen available to sign anywhere.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I agree with Kearly, there is obvious reasons why this move was made, however being a 2nd team All Sun Belt player doesn't mean much especially at FIU. I go to in state rival FAU and I'm pretty sure we will beat FIU by 30 this year. Anyway I wish him the best hope he magically pans out into something awesome for us!

Latest posts