Ok, we need real advice for scoring NFCC Tickets

Cartire

Reaction score
Ok, so me and my buddy aren't made of money. We've been saving up though in a hopes of getting there regardless of the seats. We know tickets go on sale at 10 on Monday. What tips and tricks can you give us poor loyal hawk fans to make this game?

LusciousJames

Reaction score
- Don't count on getting tickets Monday morning. There won't be that many available; last week I believe we heard there were about 200.

- Keep monitoring online sites. I've had success in the past using eBay to get playoff tickets in various cities at a good value; look for reputable sellers and you might be able to find a reasonable buy-it-now price you can jump on.

- Keep a browser window open with the seating chart. For the NFCCG, my seats which are usually $95 will cost more like $180, almost double the usual face value; same is probably true for most seats.

- Hope that Carolina beats S.F.; 49ers are a much bigger draw.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Check out the NFL Ticket Exchange as those ticket prices fluctuate with the market.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Today, I looked at StubHub about 5 minutes before the game started. Tickets that were going for $250+ were all of a sudden down around $80-90. I am considering just going up to Seattle and waiting until the National Anthem to buy tickets off StubHub. If, due to demand, tickets don't get low enough, I'll head to the nearest bar with a TV.

The only thing I'm not 100% sure about... if I get digital tickets, do I have to print them to get in? I have always printed them before.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
minormillikin":37xyj3ag said:
Today, I looked at StubHub about 5 minutes before the game started. Tickets that were going for $250+ were all of a sudden down around $80-90. I am considering just going up to Seattle and waiting until the National Anthem to buy tickets off StubHub. If, due to demand, tickets don't get low enough, I'll head to the nearest bar with a TV.

The only thing I'm not 100% sure about... if I get digital tickets, do I have to print them to get in? I have always printed them before.

Seriously? I was thinking about this too. But how do you get the tickets? Are they just digitally scanned off of your phone or do you have to print it.

dradee

Reaction score
It will say in the listing if they are printable tickets or not.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Just to give an idea of where prices are going since the win, I took a chance and bought tickets on Stubhub earlier this week. Section 334 cost me $364 before service fees. Looking right now, the cheapest ticket in Section 334 is $464.

Wow, just took another look. Right now standing room is listed over 400.

minormillikin

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2ds7wmzs said:
minormillikin":2ds7wmzs said:

Seriously? I was thinking about this too. But how do you get the tickets? Are they just digitally scanned off of your phone or do you have to print it.

I don't know if you have to print them. I'd figure they could scan them on your phone just like they can at the movies. This is something I will figure out between now and Sunday.

minormillikin

Reaction score
dradee":20989wfz said:
It will say in the listing if they are printable tickets or not.

The quandry isn't whether the tickets are digital ("printable") or not -- it's the logistics of buying digital tickets online, on the streets of Seattle, just before the game and whether or not I have to print them to get into the stadium.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
minormillikin":1aeiswa5 said:

I used Stub Hub to buy tickets to a baseball game thsi summer for a MLB game. I bought them on game day and got them emailed to me. I checked to see if I could just get that scanned on my phone and they told me I had to get them printed.

I don't know if that changes from sport to sport or venue to venue but that's my experience from May last year

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I did see on one pair of my tickets that it had a phone icon next to the tickets and they were scannable. Printed them out anyway tho