OJ Simpson Dies at 76

morgulon1

Reaction score
Possibly..but it wasn't OJ. He had a rock solid alibi.
But he really didn't .

If you get a chance and are interested, read the book " outrage ... The 5 reasons
OJ Simpson got away with murder"
By Vincent Bugliosi . It's a great read and I have no doubt Simpson committed the crimes.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Based on some Facebook posts I’ve seen, there are still plenty of people who think he was innocent.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
While I feel like many, that he got away with murder and should have paid for that, I don't think the sum total of a person's worth is defined even by their worst act.
How about the fact that he was a wife-beater?... a man that repeatedly physically abused women.

He was diabolically more than an accused killer that was found not guilty. He was a POS.

Threedee

Reaction score
You seem to forget the thousands that were cheering after the verdict was read..many thought he was innocent..the same thousands that woulda burnt the city down if he were guilty that day..
The percentage of people who believe he was guilty has increased over the years.

flv2

Reaction score
The justice system is based on the prosecution having to prove their case. Most people are happy with that and understand that some some of the guilty will escape with not guilty verdicts. Bearing a 30-year grudge against someone you perceive to be 1 of those escapees in a case that didn't impact you seems a bit excessive.

morgulon1

Reaction score
You seem to forget the thousands that were cheering after the verdict was read..many thought he was innocent..the same thousands that woulda burnt the city down if he were guilty that day..
I haven't forgotten. I lived in L.A. through the riots and OJ.

It doesn't change anything for me . I believe he killed his ex wife and her friend in a jealous rage. A competent prosecutor would have been able to put him away with the evidence she had.