Oh what could have been. MAYFIELD LOOKS INCREDIBLE.

toffee

Reaction score
More interesting would be 9ers leading 7-0 with 5 passing and 13 rushing downs. Savior Lance is 3/5 57 yards. 13 runs for 67 yards, 5.2 average and 1 TD. Damn Shanahan is regressing into Pete Carroll.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Will still have a better season than Geno.
Really? I mean I'd rather start Lock over Geno but to say Mayfield will have a better season seems like a bold statement seeing as how they're both mid.

Fade

Reaction score
Really? I mean I'd rather start Lock over Geno but to say Mayfield will have a better season seems like a bold statement seeing as how they're both mid.
Baker is mid, Geno is bad.

It's not very bold at all. Ask any football scout, or analyst in the world who is a better QB, and they'll all tell ya Baker.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score

It's not very bold at all. Ask any football scout, or analyst in the world who is a better QB, and they'll all tell ya Baker.
I guess we will come back to this later, because I disagree with you and time will tell.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score

Such scouts, and those fans who listen to them, would still be wrong, certainly so if what we saw Sunday and Monday were any indication.

Doubt Baker will catch up to Geno this year; he's already way behind.

Latest posts