None of this would be possible without this man.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
JSeahawks":phmsf9wk said:
Even more important then that man is this man:

Paul zps6b9434dd

I couldn't agree more. I've watched a lot of football through the years and let me tell ya, I've come to the conclusion that THE Single Biggest factor that determines whether or not a team ultimately wins ... or loses is the owner. Bottom line. And Paul Allen is a godsend.

It looks like there are some out there who are unaware of this team's dark history. For those who are interested and want a little more education on that, here is an article that I wrote back in 2005 for Scout. Eight years later -- it's still very applicable ...

Link to Article:
Searching For The Black Box: Paul Allen

SoCalSeahawk

Reaction score
bestfightstory":5z3ml26t said:
Good Grief.

Build a shrine, why don'tcha. I'm pretty sure Russell Wilson is only here BECAUSE OF JS and PC who are only here BECAUSE OF Paul Allen.

So there.

And could it be that Harvin, Avril and Bennett are here because of this: no state income tax in Washington allows citizens plenty of money to pursue other interests such as obtaining a legal altered state 8)

Shhhh, don't tell anyone.

So there.

djTOY2000

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1tsfoj52 said:
I'd say it's a tribute to all these guys, starting at the top down.

If it wasn't for Paul Allen, we'd all be random 49ers, Broncos, Vikings, Raiders, and Cardinals fans. Well, no. Not entirely true. Cardinals have no fans, but my point still stands.

If it wasn't for him, we'd have no team, and no Pete Carroll and John Schneider.

And if it wasn't for them, we wouldn't have the stellar team we have now, including Russell Wilson.

And if it wasn't for Wilson, fewer players would be as excited to come play for us as they are.

It's a domino effect.

i would like to add to this...

and all of this is made possible because WE ARE THE BEST DAMN FANS IN THE NFL and these guys mentioned KNOW THAT !!

without us giving it our all, losing our voices as we make the stadium shake and opponents cry and get flagged for false starts, these guys would not be here... here's to us, the 12's !! :thirishdrinkers: