No DPOY from Seatle

Blitzer88

Reaction score
And Peyton won the MVP. I am pretty sure that we are only gonna hear about the Broncos and Peyton's MVP during the pre-game shows tomorrow.

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
Smellyman":3av611ob said:
makes a lot of tackles....far from dominant or a huge difference maker.

Imo he should be last in that list.
Agreed Kuechly was better last year than this year IMO, Earl or Sherm should have been in the top three at least.

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
Just further motivation for Thomas and Sherman to use tomorrow. Not that they needed anymore.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Wow. It's been established that that a member of the secondary of the hawks will never win DPOY.

nanomoz

Reaction score
So bloody pissed off about this. Kuechly got like 2x the votes o Earl and Sherm combined.

Reaction score
I was hoping Earl would win it but I think the slight will be used to the boys advantage tomorrow and you gotta know, Fox and Manning, knowing full well what's waiting for them at MetLife, are probably cursing the DPY pick far more than we are.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I hope the broncos are ready for the beasting that is gonna be laid on them tomorrow. Epic....and awesome for our team.
Go Hawks.

253hawk

Reaction score
But Manning got the MVP, that's as good a lock for winning the SB as having 5 rings.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I have no idea how Quinn didn't win honestly.

The Awards were a Carolina love-fest this year.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Didn't Kiko Alonzo (Oregon, Bills) have more tackles than Luke? More INTs than Luke? I guess, he is not the darling of the media !!!

Omaha

Reaction score
Not a fan of Kuechly. Think Mathis should have won with Earl second cos Mathis had the stats to go with the performance. Earl will likely win it soon enough.

Earl is the best defensive player on the seahawks imo but I am less sold on sherman. I see Earl being a great safety in any defensive scheme and someone you can build a defense around. For sherman, I think he benefits as much from the defensive scheme as the scheme benefits from him.

Riverboat as Coach of the year?
facepalm.gif

AlphaOmega

Reaction score
nanomoz":33f3l73m said:
So bloody pissed off about this. Kuechly got like 2x the votes o Earl and Sherm combined.
Me too. There's no way Kuechly is better than Thomas III and Sherman combined. It makes no sense.

SeeHawkRun

Reaction score
Carmon1274":m3oqnu0y said:
Largefarva":m3oqnu0y said:
Carmon1274":m3oqnu0y said:
LOL fail Seattle.

Seriously what in hell is your issue?

Look at tittle.

How the F___ has no one yet realized that the OP meant fail *Seattle*. As in: Oops, I miss-spelled the city in my original title. He/she was correcting a mistake. Not rubbing it in. Geez.

253hawk

Reaction score
SeeHawkRun":3dxrcno3 said:
How the F___ has no one yet realized that the OP meant fail *Seattle*. As in: Oops, I miss-spelled the city in my original title. He/she was correcting a mistake. Not rubbing it in. Geez.

Apparently you've never seen this guy in IRC.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Omaha":2vdtyu5r said:
Not a fan of Kuechly. Think Mathis should have won with Earl second cos Mathis had the stats to go with the performance. Earl will likely win it soon enough.

Earl is the best defensive player on the seahawks imo but I am less sold on sherman. I see Earl being a great safety in any defensive scheme and someone you can build a defense around. For sherman, I think he benefits as much from the defensive scheme as the scheme benefits from him.

Riverboat as Coach of the year?
facepalm.gif

Unsure how anyone could be not a fan of Kuechly. The kid is a frikin' wombat. But DMVP? Hmmm, any of the 3..Sherm, ET or Quinn, I would be more comfortable with and while I understand it's a reg season thing..why? If you're in the running, you're likely a good part of the reason your team went post and I think (like the Heisman) that should be considered. "The tip" would have sealed it for Sherm, IMO. But for all we know, he may have talked have talked his way out of the award too, "live by the sword, die by the sword" and all that.

I hope Sherm and / or ET are not too bummed by this. Though it would be difficult not to be. Let's show the world tomorrow boys and congrats to Luke.