NFL Viewing Map Week 14

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2020&wk=14[/urltargetblank]

CBS Game this week. Not surprisingly, we are out of most markets. Looks like only the Seahawks market (NW) and the NYC area for the Jets and then Anchorage/Fairbanks/Phoenix are the only places getting the game this week.

In the Booth will be Brett Gumbel / Rich Gannon

Here's the map:

14-CBS.png

TraderGary

Reaction score
kidhawk, as an out-of-state Seahawks fan, I really appreciate these weekly posts/updates. Thank you!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
He is doing a fantastic job. It is much appreciated.

AlbaHawk

Reaction score
Question: Do you guys in the US get NFL Gamepass as an option to watch the hawks all year no matter where you are?

I pay for it (NFL Gamepass Europe) and as long as they are not on Sky TV then I get to watch them on it.

Just wondered.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
AlbaHawk":2fd1mohh said:
Question: Do you guys in the US get NFL Gamepass as an option to watch the hawks all year no matter where you are?

I pay for it (NFL Gamepass Europe) and as long as they are not on Sky TV then I get to watch them on it.

Just wondered.

I have never had a paid subscription to Game Pass, but I know some who have had in past years, and the way it works here is that the games aren't aired live on Game Pass. They generally are released sometime after the end of the game. It's not that long after, but it's not live either. I'm certain that is due to the extreme amount of money the networks pump into the NFL via television rights.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
kidhawk":3ne6o94s said:
AlbaHawk":3ne6o94s said:

Just wondered.

I have never had a paid subscription to Game Pass, but I know some who have had in past years, and the way it works here is that the games aren't aired live on Game Pass. They generally are released sometime after the end of the game. It's not that long after, but it's not live either. I'm certain that is due to the extreme amount of money the networks pump into the NFL via television rights.
Don't forget they want people to pay for NFL ticket(direct tv) :pukeface:
I refuse..

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Have a bunch of things on my mind. I missed the fact that Sir Kidhawk mentioned it is on CBS. Just wanted to remind all.....

Basis4day

Reaction score
AlbaHawk":1aw1cl78 said:

Just wondered.

In the US Gamepass only lets you rewatch games. It was more clear when the service was called Rewind. You can listen to the radio broadcast live.

I have NFL Sunday ticket standalone package and love it. Ends up being a lot cheaper since I used to go to the sports bar every Sunday.