NFL 's Lance Zierlein's 3.0 Mock

Chawker

Reaction score
This is the best mock I've seen this season, his trades make good scene. He has the Seahawks trading back in round 1. If you got the time, its worth watching. -Youtube

*** Please take note to who the 9ers select in round 1.

Cheers

CactusJack

Reaction score
If Fuaga & Fautanu we're still available & they traded out, I would lose my mind.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
People ask for links all the time on here, but I guess it's not ok for me to ask. Cool. And I wasn't talking to you.

The old me would blast back at you for your ridiculous comment. But meh, I'm over that crap. Go Hawks

Last edited:

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
IMO there was a reason Minny acquired a second 1st rd pick and it wasn’t for McCarthy. I expect Minnesota to trade to #3 with NE to draft Maye who they have had a love affair for a while

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
People ask for links all the time on here, but I guess it's not ok for me to ask. Cool. And I wasn't talking to you.

The old me would blast back at you for your ridiculous comment. But meh, I'm over that crap. Go Hawks
If you want to know the truth, I'm not tech smart, actually a dumb ass. Plus I surf on a PS4 So... A one legged man in a a s s kicking contest. But I know you guys love me. So....

Cheers

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
I agree with any mock draft that has Seattle taking Barton. He's my favorite prospect for Seattle's first pick. He fills a need and he's versatile, having played tackle, guard, and center. I like him better than Fautanu, TBH.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
If Barton truly is the best interior offensive lineman in this draft then I am down with this playing out with our first pick.

They desperately need to fix our offensive line. The run game fell off the planet last season and the pass pro was inconsistent at best. We need plug and play studs, not 3rd and 4th round projects.

chris98251

Reaction score
Posting links is .Net courtesy if you want someone to engage you in a conversation, I know many lack table manners so expecting common courtesy is asking a lot from people, people have lost a lot over the last few years, Thank You, Your Welcome, Please, holding a door open for a person behind you, a lady or elderly person. Sad little things that can make someone's day a bit better are lost on so many these days.