Next years Thursday night season opener

Hawk n Load

Reaction score
It's in Seattle, no matter who the opponent is, right? So it'll be ugly. Well, beautiful, for us. Teams will all be lobbying Goodell to avoid that opening matchup.

hawk45

Reaction score
Good Lord, Manning? In Seattle? Kiss that butt goodbye.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
I bet Manning will get a minor injury to keep him out of the game.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Just checked out the 49erwebzone. There is a congratulations Seahawks thread going on 12 pages. Most is F**k the seahags, pete the cheat, Adderall, with very little actual congratulations. They are way more mad about the SB result than Denver is. Course I think Denver's fanbase is still in shock, but surprisingly showing much more class. Whiners fans take after their quarterback.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
HawkFan72":22s73un0 said:
It will be SF. Everyone knows that's the Prime Time matchup everyone wants to see.

Dont they do the superbowl celebrations and all that too. What better game to do it in than against the niners haha

cboom

Reaction score
Reaneypark":hmjwkc4s said:
I bet Manning will get a minor injury to keep him out of the game.

LOL! I was just thinking Manning would call in sick!

kearly

Reaction score
Could potentially be at Carolina. Last year's champ (Baltimore) opened up on the road at Denver this season. Carolina is an up and coming franchise. And truth be told, I would welcome it, because it would be one less 10am start and it would be played after sunset (less heat), which would remove two big disadvantages for Seattle.

I just hope it isn't @SF. I want Seattle in midseason form when they travel to SF, preferably not on a short week either.

Laloosh

Reaction score
It will be SF. How better to set records for ratings on opening thursday night?

MPLogick

Reaction score
They don't do NFC/AFC matchups opening night, so you can rule out the Broncos. My guess is the Packers or the 49ers.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I want Green Bay. That way we can just demolish them and shut all the Fail Mary whiners up. Give us Broncos week 2 and @SF week 3.

Crizilla

Reaction score
kearly":ur5pft4p said:
Could potentially be at Carolina. Last year's champ (Baltimore) opened up on the road at Denver this season. Carolina is an up and coming franchise. And truth be told, I would welcome it, because it would be one less 10am start and it would be played after sunset (less heat), which would remove two big disadvantages for Seattle.

I just hope it isn't @SF. I want Seattle in midseason form when they travel to SF, preferably not on a short week either.

dude Baltimore only opened on the road because their schedule conflicted with the oriols schedule.

we will NOT be opening up on the road

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Crizilla":hz0108ak said:
kearly":hz0108ak said:

dude Baltimore only opened on the road because their schedule conflicted with the oriols schedule.

we will NOT be opening up on the road

This...why would we be anywhere else?

Erebus

Reaction score
I think it will be Arizona or Green Bay. I don't think they want the best matchup of the year on opening night, so that's why I don't think it will be SF.

Latest posts