New to the forum! Former Seahawkblue - looking forward to some great discussion.

mj_Hawk

Reaction score
Hi All - I'm new here after being a long time Seahawkblue member and am excited about getting to know everyone. A little about me...I live in NE Seattle (Ravenna) and I especially enjoy commenting during the game itself in a running dialog. I like to inject humor but strong analysis on the team. I'm generally positive and optimistic. Go Hawks!

sutz

Reaction score
Welcome, mj! The game day discussions can get quite lively, and the normal board discussion varies from serious and in-depth to flame bait personal attacks. :LOL:

The mods do pretty good at keeping things livable most times, so hope you have a good time here.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Hi All - I'm new here after being a long time Seahawkblue member and am excited about getting to know everyone. A little about me...I live in NE Seattle (Ravenna) and I especially enjoy commenting during the game itself in a running dialog. I like to inject humor but strong analysis on the team. I'm generally positive and optimistic. Go Hawks!
Welcome and be sure to check out our “GameDay Chat”, it’s the perfect forum for what you are describing.
The main page is not.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Welcome MJ but after today I would not be surprised if you became a Cleveland Brown fan it was 1970's that second half. It should not have been possible given the rule changes in the last 50 years.