New Real Rob Report (Training Camp 2013)

Hawkspur

Reaction score
Basis4day":3bagivig said:
MRob probably left it in to teach the rookie a lesson. Appearance is everything.

That was my first thought as well. Does Robinson have to run these past management/coach before publishing?

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Throwdown":1o188c8q said:
I will say, I love when Clemons gets on these too, don't even know why.

Just glad to see him in that locker room. The defense looked very ordinary without him after that washington game last (post) season!

Laloosh

Reaction score
Hawkspur":2i8fln5r said:
Basis4day":2i8fln5r said:
MRob probably left it in to teach the rookie a lesson. Appearance is everything.

That was my first thought as well. Does Robinson have to run these past management/coach before publishing?

I doubt it. Seems to be a positive presence who thinks things through. I doubt he'd put anything on there that could get himself (or the franchise) into trouble. Then again, as is the case with all good things, eventually someone will complain or try to ruin it, leading to an abrupt and depressing end to a fantastic tradition.

MrCarey

Reaction score
People getting their panties in a bunch about a dude rapping about smoking weed is just silly.

hawker84

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":2cyhjs2w said:
hawker84":2cyhjs2w said:
Scottemojo":2cyhjs2w said:
First, C-mike is not that good.

2nd, he's rapping about Mary Jane? Repeatedly? I sense some "random" testing for that young man. Lucky for him the NFL will demand 3 posi before he gets suspended. Unlike PEDs.

Way to go Clemons, straighten that stupid rookie out.

Not very smart..and Why would Robinson not edit that out?

Because a guy was singing about it? Come on man!

come on man? what's your point? that's the image you want our players putting out there? what are ya new?

Basis4day

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":3uxldhkj said:
Hawkspur":3uxldhkj said:
Basis4day":3uxldhkj said:

I doubt it. Seems to be a positive presence who thinks things through. I doubt he'd put anything on there that could get himself (or the franchise) into trouble. Then again, as is the case with all good things, eventually someone will complain or try to ruin it, leading to an abrupt and depressing end to a fantastic tradition.

MRob is the Union rep on the team. No way he'd be malicious about it.

Carrol had said he was hesitant to allow RRR at first, but learned it wasn't the distraction he thought it might be.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
hawker84":3b77o13s said:
Evil_Shenanigans":3b77o13s said:
hawker84":3b77o13s said:
Not very smart..and Why would Robinson not edit that out?

Because a guy was singing about it? Come on man!

come on man? what's your point? that's the image you want our players putting out there? what are ya new?

It's weed, not murdering people. Who cares? As long as he doesn't smoke a) and get suspended or b) while driving or operating heavy machinery, who really cares?

The only thing that is dumb about it is that he called attention to marijuana in relation to him in general. I'm sure Roger Goodell is going to ahem, "randomly" drug test the crap out of this dude now.

hawker84

Reaction score
The only thing that is dumb about it is that he called attention to marijuana in relation to him in general. I'm sure Roger Goodell is going to ahem, "randomly" drug test the crap out of this dude now

ya, that was my point. He's not rapping about smoking weed, he's rapping about himself smoking weed.. Dumb!!!!!

Keep in mind, this wasn't a song he was rapping , this was a free style, in other words he was making up the lyrics as he went along. Smoking weed came from his brain, not some song he listened to and memorized the lyrics.

Basis4day

Reaction score
hawker84":1mmfzemf said:
The only thing that is dumb about it is that he called attention to marijuana in relation to him in general. I'm sure Roger Goodell is going to ahem, "randomly" drug test the crap out of this dude now

ya, that was my point. He's not rapping about smoking weed, he's rapping about himself smoking weed.. Dumb!!!!!

Just for everyone's knowledge. If you're not in the NFL's substance abuse program, you're only tested ONCE per year for recreational drugs just prior to training camp.

PED tests continue throughout the season.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Basis4day":s31ey9m7 said:
hawker84":s31ey9m7 said:

Just for everyone's knowledge. If you're not in the NFL's substance abuse program, you're only tested ONCE per year for recreational drugs just prior to training camp.

PED tests continue throughout the season.

Huh. Good pull.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
It's not that big of a deal, but it can be turned into one. It just flowed out as he was trying to spit a bar for the camera/teamates, but he should've took notice of what he was going to say as he should know it's punishable by the league.

Only question I have is that why wasn't it edited out? I know it's all fun and games, and it was just a freestyle, but I wouldn't want to risk punishment on my team over a 20second freestyle.

Basis4day

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":237rwf2d said:
It's not that big of a deal, but it can be turned into one. It just flowed out as he was trying to spit a bar for the camera/teamates, but he should've took notice of what he was going to say as he should know it's punishable by the league.

Only question I have is that why wasn't it edited out? I know it's all fun and games, and it was just a freestyle, but I wouldn't want to risk punishment on my team over a 20second freestyle.

To teach the rookie a lesson.

drdiags

Reaction score
I get the feeling that when/if MRob gets released, Seahawks.com will step in and produce their version of an insider look like they did with Tate and Kearse, though the Kearse one was pretty lame. Fresh Files seems more like a reflection piece and no one else has taken this up, though Kam does a few Instagram and Vine videos to capture something funny.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Mike Rob doesn't leave this team for anything other than retirement, we riot on the spot.

drdiags

Reaction score
Throwdown":3qgxw0x0 said:
Mike Rob doesn't leave this team for anything other than retirement, we riot on the spot.

I hope the team is working on a re-negotiation/extension to reduce the cap hit because MRob is entering the Mack Strong vibe for finishing out his career here. Just get the feeling the team will be forced to pull the trigger on him. We will see soon enough.

Axx

Reaction score
Which group on the team is going to get the nick name "The MonSTARS" ?????
SRS QUESTION

i

taz291819

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":1m9oy4zq said:

You could tell Clemons was really trying to get C-Mike's attention, because Michaels looked at him 3 times before finally stopping.

And the reason I think M-Rob left it in, because the show is called the Real Rob Report.

SE174

Reaction score
OkieHawk":82ag2mf2 said:
Stephen SeaHawking":82ag2mf2 said:
Largent80":82ag2mf2 said:
Guy is a-scared of B.B.......He comes off as a pussy.
Dude, everyone in the NFL is scared of BB

I think most fans would be scared of meeting BB. The dude is huge!
I met him. Called him a bitch to his face. :cool:

:grin:

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Interesting thing to point out... at 11:05 I think they're talking to Toomer and I'm pretty sure he's wearing a Dolphins hat. It's not a regular Dolphins logo, I have only been able to find one other hat on the internetz that had the same type of logo. You can clearly see the start of "Dolphins" embroidered on the side of the hat as well. Begin Kaepernick-like fan meltdown in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... JK.

To those who are upset with C-Mike's rapping about pot -- quit being so sensitive. As long as he doesn't get caught with THC in his system, no harm no foul.