New Real Rob Report (Training Camp 2013)

hawker84

Reaction score
Scottemojo":6mzyxu9u said:
First, C-mike is not that good.

2nd, he's rapping about Mary Jane? Repeatedly? I sense some "random" testing for that young man. Lucky for him the NFL will demand 3 posi before he gets suspended. Unlike PEDs.

Way to go Clemons, straighten that stupid rookie out.

Not very smart..and Why would Robinson not edit that out?

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
hawker84":3vgys685 said:
Scottemojo":3vgys685 said:

2nd, he's rapping about Mary Jane? Repeatedly? I sense some "random" testing for that young man. Lucky for him the NFL will demand 3 posi before he gets suspended. Unlike PEDs.

Not very smart..and Why would Robinson not edit that out?

Because a guy was singing about it? Come on man!

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3qcxlorv said:

Well...it is legal in the state he's playing in. Just saying.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Did you notice the Seahawks logo on the phone screen on Erik Kennedy's desk? How cool is that?

And Bennett's problematic shoulder looks pretty good after watching him break it down...

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Great RRR. Agree w/ appreciation of Clem. Also, interesting to see Sydney on there in good spirits. I don't recall seeing him so intereactive before.

General Manager

Reaction score
C-Mike played well for his first action in the NFL . As for the rest of that it's a big so what imo.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Stephen SeaHawking":bste7335 said:
Scottemojo":bste7335 said:

Well...it is legal in the state he's playing in. Just saying.

It is but that is a moot point. Still against NFL rules and you can be suspended for using it.

That being said i'm sure he was just rapping. You hear Rick Ross in the background all the time in these vids. Doesn't mean they themselves are that way. MRob probably left it in to teach the rookie a lesson. Appearance is everything.

12thMode

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1geulisu said:
Did you notice the Seahawks logo on the phone screen on Erik Kennedy's desk? How cool is that?

That's sweet! We have those Cisco phones at work, I need to talk to our IT dpeartment and see if we can get the Hawks logo too!

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Kind of crazy that the baddest dude in the locker room, the dude everyone is intimidated by.... is a cornerback. That has to be rare.

So I don't blame Guy, you got to tread lightly around BB. :)

~I edited that, don't want anyone to search that and get pissed at me for spoiling anything.

Throwdown

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2yxabszr said:
Largent80":2yxabszr said:
Guy is a-scared of B.B.......He comes off as a pussy.

Guy needs to be scared of not making this team.

I really hope he doesn't, he sucks on the RRR, and Mike Rob continues to put him on. If only we can stop this Kearse thing too.

rastahawk

Reaction score
Damn we have some good looking fans. Good thing MRob plays for us if he was in Pittsburgh, Indy, KC or Oakland them fans would be behind cages.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Stephen SeaHawking":262rtnco said:
Largent80":262rtnco said:
Guy is a-scared of B.B.......He comes off as a pussy.
Dude, everyone in the NFL is scared of BB

Lol it was funny, Guy just packed his stuff up and ran. I'm betting BB has had a couple of talks with him so far.

Also put Kearse in his place. Man, Browner just might be my new favorite Seahawk. Dude's an enforcer, and he gets a ton of hate here, so I think I just adpoted him the new favorite.