New look D vs Bills

W

Welshers

There's hopefully going to be at least 5 dudes who didn't play today on D playing next week. Jamal, Snacks, Dunlap, Griffin, Mayowa (our sacks leader coming in to today). Amadi may be back. It's going to be like an entire new defense. Add on to that we played great D for three quarters today. We have a chance to really turn this D around. Exciting stuff.

Also let's hope we get Iupati back and get healthy at RB. This was a great win because of how banged up we were.

TypeSly

Reaction score
The Bills get way too much credit. I think we're going to shred their D, since they could barely keep NE from coming back.

But I am looking forward to see our new look D.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

TypeSly":17qm8oau said:
The Bills get way too much credit. I think we're going to shred their D, since they could barely keep NE from coming back.
I agree our offense will dominate, but I am excited to see how our D will play. We looked good today and are getting a ton of guys back/in for the first time next week.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
You guys are crazy. This will be our test this year. Bill's are better than you think. I watch their games because my wife is from buffalo. They are like a 2nd team to me. If you think arizona cooked our ass with the blitz. You will see when buffalo's d turns it on. If their is one team who can slow down our offense it may be them. Plus they have legit qb who doesnt go down with out a fight. They could use their running backs better, but their recievers are quite good. Their offense struggles with pacing like we used too.

I like the original post. D played better today and can only improve if all those guys suit up.

chris98251

Reaction score
Take what we have today, then add Dunlap, Snacks, Adams, Amadi, Shaq, thats 5 players all equal or upgrades to what we have going on in defense today. Pray for health and we can start a run going forward.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
TypeSly":2x0cfohd said:

Agreed. If Cam hadn't coughed up the ball late in the game, the Pats would have knocked off the Bills today.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Tusc2000":1aahq8c6 said:
TypeSly":1aahq8c6 said:

Agreed. If Cam hadn't coughed up the ball late in the game, the Pats would have knocked off the Bills today.

You mean the Bill's d that made him fumble. It wasn't his decision to just let it go. Your not giving them any credit.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I can see Josh Allen giving us fits running around and Diggs will be a big problem. But I don't fear Buffalo's D as much as I did going into this season. They've been banged up so maybe they have some guys coming back too.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Ok. Allen is a supposed MVP candidate but his stats have said otherwise.
Josh Allen better do more than his 11/18 and 160 yds with 0 TD 1 INT. It must have been snowing hard in that game.
He and Cam like the qb sneak for td.

I dont think our D will underestimate their team.

Buffs D only had 2 sacks today. Not likely gonna be the best D we'll face so far.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":2pq0z0p8 said:
Ok. Allen is a supposed MVP candidate but his stats have said otherwise.
Josh Allen better do more than his 11/18 and 160 yds with 0 TD 1 INT. It must have been snowing hard in that game.
He and Cam like the qb sneak for td.

I dont think our D will underestimate their team.

Buffs D only had 2 sacks today. Not likely gonna be the best D we'll face so far.

Ok...we will see

Smellyman

Reaction score
Bills are -1 in point differential.

Maybe a bit over hyped.

Latest posts