New Harbaugh trade rumors

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3rukc1uu said:
Hasselbeck":3rukc1uu said:
Really think Harbaugh goes to Michigan. He would be a God there.. have no ownership to answer to.. could just coach and recruit. None of the BS that he seems to hate.

They can fluff up his title and what not to cater to his ego .. pay him out the nose (and Michigan wouldn't hesitate to do it since Ohio State is kicking their ass across the board) and he can create a powerhouse there in no time.

Just makes so much more sense than going to OAKLAND or the Jets. Two of the worst franchises in the league.
Yup. I think this happens. Michigan just fired Hoke the joke.

Why are Oakland and the Jets the only two choices for Harbaugh? Chicago, Giants, Browns, Dolphins, Rams (especially if they go back to LA), etc. There will be 5-8 more teams in the mix by the off season.

I'll say it again, show me one NFL coach that's gone back to college after having this much success in the NFL? NFL coaches only go back to college when they're like Spurrier or Saban, after they've crashed and burned in the NFL and no one wants them.

pehawk

Reaction score
Why would Harbaugh go back to Michigan? That makes zero sense.

All I know is Philbin better get into the playoffs, if not, Harb's is going there. That job comes with a Bizzaro Kap too. The white, borderline illiterate, Kap in Tannehill.

pehawk

Reaction score
If Tannehill was a girl, you could feed her ground up aspirin, sold as cocaine and she'd (he'd) actually act high enough to be coaxed into naughty things. That's what he/she reminds me of.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":33bmvnlj said:
Hasselbeck":33bmvnlj said:
Really think Harbaugh goes to Michigan. He would be a God there.. have no ownership to answer to.. could just coach and recruit. None of the BS that he seems to hate.

They can fluff up his title and what not to cater to his ego .. pay him out the nose (and Michigan wouldn't hesitate to do it since Ohio State is kicking their ass across the board) and he can create a powerhouse there in no time.

Just makes so much more sense than going to OAKLAND or the Jets. Two of the worst franchises in the league.

No way.

Its already been reported he told them he's not interested.

On top of that there is no way he leaves the NFL WILLINGLY without a ring. Not while both his brother and Carroll have a ring.

Very possible he could leave SF, but no way does he go back to college.

Also, Michigan will likely have a coach before the NFL season is over.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Marvin49":2wljdwsj said:
Seahwkgal":2wljdwsj said:
Hasselbeck":2wljdwsj said:

No way.

Its already been reported he told them he's not interested.

On top of that there is no way he leaves the NFL WILLINGLY without a ring. Not while both his brother and Carroll have a ring.

Very possible he could leave SF, but no way does he go back to college.

Also, Michigan will likely have a coach before the NFL season is over.

Harbaugh will have to go to a team that has the players in place because he doesn't seem to be able to develop offensive players. He stepped in to the perfect situation and didn't get it done. I doubt he'll find another situation as ripe for the picking, so I don't think he'll ever win anything more than the NFC championship ring he already has.