Ndamukong Suh stepped on Rodgers' injured calf

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Suh is a human colostomy bag. But the league wants a show, so I doubt he gets more than a wrist slap.

chris98251

Reaction score
Ram fans saying Suh is to Dirty to be on their team, the one that had Deacon Jones, ok......................

knownone

Reaction score
-The Glove-":fvfvz6ln said:
knownone":fvfvz6ln said:
Is this serious? People really think he should be suspended for this? Crazy.
You think it should be no holds barred?
This is a sport where grown men run into each other at full speed, and we're talking about some dude stepping (not stomping) on another dude... that's where we draw the line, that's when it becomes no holds barred. It doesn't even look intentional. Honestly if this were any other player it would be a non story.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
knownone":2jx4556u said:
-The Glove-":2jx4556u said:
knownone":2jx4556u said:
This is a sport where grown men run into each other at full speed, and we're talking about some dude stepping (not stomping) on another dude... that's where we draw the line, that's when it becomes no holds barred. It doesn't even look intentional. Honestly if this were any other player it would be a non story.
We're all well aware of what kind of sport it is. Suh has a rep as a dirty player so he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt. And yes, it looked clearly intentional to me. He didn't feel Rodgers leg under his foot the first time?

hawk35fan

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":34nhablu said:
lsheldon":34nhablu said:
Suh was ejected and suspended 2 games in 2011 for stomping on Green Bay's offensive lineman Evan Dietrich. NFL will review this, and given his history I would bet he has another suspension coming only this one will be in the playoffs. Wonder how many games stepping on one of the NFL's golden boy QB's get ya?
If they play Dallas odds are there will be a suspension, just sayin! Dallas is the NFL's "Golden Team".

The league and media is going to give their darlin's every advantage available. The goon is going to get suspended.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Why the heck is there anyone saying that looks unintentional?

Those who acknowledge that it's intentional and then shrug it off, I disagree but I get it. Those who say that doesn't look intentional in the first place...I don't know what the hell they're doing.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
I have no issue with Suh doing this. I would love to have him on the Seahawks. Bennett gets double teamed consistently, but with Suh one of those guys is going to be free. Combined with Irvin and Avril on the ends? Talking rams defensive line there.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":1kk3sgsv said:
Why the heck is there anyone saying that looks unintentional?

Those who acknowledge that it's intentional and then shrug it off, I disagree but I get it. Those who say that doesn't look intentional in the first place...I don't know what the hell they're doing.

Stephen A. Smith just said he isn't sure whether it was intentional. Incredible anyone can have that point of view. The telling thing to me was that he lifted his right leg up after stepping on Rodgers with his left foot, putting all of his weight on Rodgers ankle. This is a really unnatural movement to lift up the right leg.

The other telling thing was that Suh didn't look back when Rodgers swatted and yelled at him. It was completely obvious it was intentional.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
IrishNW":3fzkgjel said:
This shit happens every game. Suh is just dumb enough to get caught doing it. Hope this lowers his price tag and maybe he comes to seattle next year *drool
It will never happen but I agree it would be awesome. And yes it happens all the time so I don't understand all the faux righteous outrage especially when everybody would kill to have him on this team if there is any kind of chance for it.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":ayj61dm2 said:
IrishNW":ayj61dm2 said:
This shit happens every game. Suh is just dumb enough to get caught doing it. Hope this lowers his price tag and maybe he comes to seattle next year *drool
It will never happen but I agree it would be awesome. And yes it happens all the time so I don't understand all the faux righteous outrage especially when everybody would kill to have him on this team if there is any kind of chance for it.

That doesn't happen all the time. I don't know what games you are watching.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
bigtrain21":1owqawd8 said:
MizzouHawkGal":1owqawd8 said:
IrishNW":1owqawd8 said:

That doesn't happen all the time. I don't know what games you are watching.
You must not be watching anything then. There are cheap shots on about every play in a typical game.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Suh is an idiot for what he did...doing something like this heading into the playoffs is just stupid. He's a great player but has a rock for a brain. If he gets suspended he may cost the Lions any chance of moving on in the playoffs.

knownone

Reaction score
-The Glove-":bna67xvn said:
knownone":bna67xvn said:
-The Glove-":bna67xvn said:
knownone":bna67xvn said:
We're all well aware of what kind of sport it is. Suh has a rep as a dirty player so he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt. And yes, it looked clearly intentional to me. He didn't feel Rodgers leg under his foot the first time?
I played nose tackle in college and high school, and I can see why people think it's intentional. However, in my experience once I was exhausted I didn't notice things right away. I would run into guys and step on guys all the time, usually because I was tired and focusing on the play down field.

I don't think it was intentional. It looks to me like Suh stepped on Rodgers ankle, slid and stepped on him again to regain balance. He put his weight into the second step, but he's a big dude, he's not gonna risk injury by immediately pulling up. I doubt he cared about Rodgers well being and honestly I cannot blame him.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Now that there's history of Lion's linemen smashing ankles, makes me think this dirty behavior is being coached............or at least not admonished in practice.

sc85sis

Reaction score
I don't think it was intentional. I do think it was completely clueless, which perhaps says something about Suh just not generally giving a damn whether he might have stepped on a guy. He looked like he didn't even notice, even after Rodgers swatted at him.

OrFan

Reaction score
253hawk":1fx8hfnx said:
Haha, suspended for 1 game. What a dumb ass.

Good chance he has already played his last game for the Lions.

Latest posts