Ndamukong Suh A Ram (Sefarian-Jenkins signs with Jags)

sc85sis

Reaction score
If the contract numbers work out, I’m OK with it. But I hope they put some behavior clauses in his contract (assuming that’s allowed by the CBA).

Seymour

Reaction score
I have to wonder how Suh and Ifedi would get along??

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

....then again....no I don't.

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
Clark - Suh - Reed - Jordan, with Naz Jones. That's some freaks and country strong boys on the line.

Seymour

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3ith0h3v said:
hawknation2018":3ith0h3v said:
Seymour":3ith0h3v said:
SoulfishHawk":3ith0h3v said:
Hell yes, bring him in. Fans are gonna' whine anyway. He's a great player, still.

Goff and Garoppolo are going to be whining too after Suh steps on their pencil necks. :twisted: :rumble:

Not the kind of team I want to be. Hopefully Suh has moved on from those ways.

Did you have a problem with the Legion of Boom all those years?

I mean they basically forced referees to decide whether they were going to call everything and excelled in the moments they didnt.

This is a brutal game and one played without apology. Asking for fairness, restraint, even sportsmanship, by all involved at all times is like asking a tornado to just roll across the fields where you want it

Of course not.

Own The West

Reaction score
Can we sign both Richardson and Suh?

Clark, Richardson, Suh, Jefferson/Jordan doesn't sound bad.

Speaking of TEs, I'd like to see Fant get some goal line reps at TE. Against 6'5" 300# with (I assume) reliable hands, does your DE/LB rush, cover, or get run over?

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Anyway...back on topic.

Bennett missed 5 games with a knee injury in 16 and played all of last year with a potentially deteriorating foot problem. He's 32 going on 33 and a pattern of health is there.

Suh hasn't shown that same pattern, is a year and a half younger, and would be the best DT we've had since Tez.

Seems like a no brainer if the money is right.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Seymour":1m0se56j said:
Crizilla":1m0se56j said:
Terrible idea. Why some of you aren't aware that Suh is locker room cancer, I have no idea.

Who is not aware of that?
That won't stop Pete. Sheldon Richardson was too.

We all know he's a dirty player, but I don't recall ever hearing that he's a LR cancer... maybe I missed the memo.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
What kind of contract are we looking at for these two guys?

Suh 1 Yr $10M
ASJ 3 Yr $13M

I will be happy is Suh gets the same or less APY as Sheldon Richardson gets
I will be happy if ASJ gets 40% or less of the Contract Jimmy Graham gets.

Seymour

Reaction score
Wenhawk":30fbgpwi said:
What kind of contract are we looking at for these two guys?

Suh 1 Yr $10M
ASJ 3 Yr $13M

I will be happy is Suh gets the same or less APY as Sheldon Richardson gets
I will be happy if ASJ gets 40% or less of the Contract Jimmy Graham gets.

We aren't getting him for under $14-15M IMO.

OP
OP
Str8OuttaSkittles

Str8OuttaSkittles

Reaction score
ApnaHawk":1bm6qpqy said:
Clark - Suh - Reed - Jordan, with Naz Jones. That's some freaks and country strong boys on the line.
backed by wagz kj and et3 some serious power ...12th tank brigade

Crizilla

Reaction score
It makes no sense to bring in Suh. He's the type of player that the Seahawks are trying to stray away from. Dirty player. Out of control. Pete is notorious for losing the locker room and this would just add to it. No. Just no. The guy is a punk (and old). We are mini-rebuild mode.

cesame

Reaction score
Suh may be old but he was still a very good player for Miami last year (if you go by PFF) and really has no injury history that I know.

Adding Suh would be a great move if the price is right. He'll make Seattle's DL and the players around him better.

Seymour

Reaction score
Crizilla":8pnd8er1 said:
It makes no sense to bring in Suh. He's the type of player that the Seahawks are trying to stray away from. Dirty player. Out of control. Pete is notorious for losing the locker room and this would just add to it. No. Just no. The guy is a punk (and old). We are mini-rebuild mode.

Nope, and Suh is not out of control anyway. Just the kind of player they go after in fact. Ifedi, Clark and McDowell are 3 recent examples. They want players on the edge, and are only forced to move them after repeatedly stepping over it.

These guys were moved because they no longer bought into Pete's message. Thomas is next unfortunately.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I thought the letting go of Sherm, MB, Lane, Shead etc etc was to clear cap for 2019 and to sign Earl long term?
If these signings mean losing Earl, then no thanks.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3f9ylqsq said:
I thought the letting go of Sherm, MB, Lane, Shead etc etc was to clear cap for 2019 and to sign Earl long term?
If these signings mean losing Earl, then no thanks.

I agree with this. I hope the plan is to keep Wags and Thomas on defense and build around them. So far that's what it seems like. If Earl left, then I would start getting pissed.

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
Seymour":18sckw3q said:
Crizilla":18sckw3q said:

Nope, and Suh is not out of control anyway. Just the kind of player they go after in fact. Ifedi, Clark and McDowell are 3 recent examples. They want players on the edge, and are only forced to move them after repeatedly stepping over it.

These guys were moved because they no longer bought into Pete's message. Thomas is next unfortunately.
Yup, Earl either buys in and protects the team or become one of the "glory hole boys"!

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
I still can't figure out why fans hold onto aging players for so long? You can have favorite players but after 4-5 years you've got to refresh the talent. Just like Duane said, the organization wants players that stand for something bigger than themselves. That's the organization, The Seahawks, buy into the team or you'll be gone. An example was made by moving on from guys that can still play but are no longer worth the hassle that their mouths bring. Prove it with wins, than you can say whatever you want.

Seymour

Reaction score
SpokaneHawks":acvvutj4 said:
I still can't figure out why fans hold onto aging players for so long? You can have favorite players but after 4-5 years you've got to refresh the talent. Just like Duane said, the organization wants players that stand for something bigger than themselves. That's the organization, The Seahawks, buy into the team or you'll be gone. An example was made by moving on from guys that can still play but are no longer worth the hassle that their mouths bring. Prove it with wins, than you can say whatever you want.

Because Pete and John haven't drafted well enough to replace them with someone "new and talented enough" to get excited about?

A good place to start anyway.

mrt144

Reaction score
Seymour":1d99au2o said:
SpokaneHawks":1d99au2o said:

Because Pete and John haven't drafted well enough to replace them with someone "new and talented enough" to get excited about?

A good place to start anyway.

Amen to that. The bathtub of talent is draining faster than its filling.

Latest posts