Ndamukong Suh A Ram (Sefarian-Jenkins signs with Jags)

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Another cancer in the locker room? Come on people. Just no.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Does he call out teammates and coaches on the field? Just curious. That could be considered pretty detrimental as well.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Where is the proof of him being a locker room cancer?

I'd be down for Suh, he's a beast. People don't realize how good he is because it was always going to be impossible to live up to that ridiculous contract. Better than Sheldon for sure, but also older.

A-Dog

Reaction score
Well, a big benefit of signing Suh is the likely 3rd round comp pick for losing Richardson

Assuming they get similar dollars, the tradeoff is that pick vs the added productive years of Richardson

They'd be betting on at least 2-3 years of productive Suh

How is the 2019 draft looking talent-wise? I know 2018 is supposedly a down year. Maybe that's been the thinking in a) not trying for any comp picks during last years free agency, b) willingness to trade picks from this years draft, and c) potentially shooting for more comp picks in 2019

If we lose Graham and Richardson but sign McDougald and ASJ, could we still get two 3rd round comp picks?

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Seymour":6wnuxi7a said:
SoulfishHawk":6wnuxi7a said:
Hell yes, bring him in. Fans are gonna' whine anyway. He's a great player, still.

Goff and Garoppolo are going to be whining too after Suh steps on their pencil necks. :twisted: :rumble:
damn straight!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

chris98251

Reaction score
Better sign Suh quick, Cable is looking for a new Guard and LT in Oakland. :p

OP
OP
Str8OuttaSkittles

Str8OuttaSkittles

Reaction score
man going through the comments regarding supposed cancer dirty player etc the guy is a legit destroyer one of the best aint no team win a SB being nice

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/973259037784473604[/tweet]

So, Wednesday for ASJ

mrt144

Reaction score
Str8OuttaSkittles":gtil4ce6 said:
man going through the comments regarding supposed cancer dirty player etc the guy is a legit destroyer one of the best aint no team win a SB being nice

I don't know, Chris Long and Malcolm Jenkins seem nice.

GLio14

Reaction score
What proof is it that he's a cancer in the locker room? Is it just because he's been questioned for on-the-field discretions? I would love to have Suh on this team. I wanted him before, I want him again.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
IndyHawk":101tj680 said:
WindCityHawk":101tj680 said:
Lol, you're all tired of Bennett's "distractions" but you want Suh? I don't want to hear about your "football reasons" ever again. That's some blatant bs.
I know right?..You got more than one being like this
Then they make new excuses lol.

*sigh* I know.

Regardless, I'm excited for this move, if it indeed comes through. Seattle's been on his wish list for years. I'd love to see what he can do given the chance.

hawkman

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3czz6uyh said:
WindCityHawk":3czz6uyh said:
Lol, you're all tired of Bennett's "distractions" but you want Suh? I don't want to hear about your "football reasons" ever again. That's some blatant bs.

Bennett’s distractions were all off the field. Suh’s distractions are because he’s a dick on the field. Yes please!

Yes please!

Seymour

Reaction score
Str8OuttaSkittles":3mlzra8f said:

I just ask myself if there is a bigger impact player available? For this team I'd say no, the guy is a difference maker. He is S Richarson on a roid rage. 8)

A-Dog

Reaction score
Crizilla":2ic8ksxx said:
Terrible idea. Why some of you aren't aware that Suh is locker room cancer, I have no idea.
please post links to articles or clips that speak to the assertion that Suh is a locker room cancer

I am not aware of this - like everyone else I've seen the clips of Suh being dirty on the field, and noted his personal fouls and whatnot, but I've not heard (or don't remember) anything about being a cancer off the field

getnasty

Reaction score
For the cost of Suh we could have just kept Bennett and Sherman and probably save a few million.

A-Dog

Reaction score
Seymour":cu992hy2 said:
Big difference between hating on opposing players and hating on a fair percentage of your own fans.
Which fans was Bennett hating on exactly?