Ndamukong Suh A Ram (Sefarian-Jenkins signs with Jags)

adeltaY

Reaction score
ApnaHawk":3gshzxro said:
adeltaY":3gshzxro said:
ApnaHawk":3gshzxro said:
Str8OuttaSkittles":3gshzxro said:
starting to seriously think Schneids having us over for refusing the GB position :?

That makes zero sense. Why would he risk his resume and work over his ego?

The FO has a strict plan and they don't deviate it from it. It's allowed us to be as successful as we have been and brought us a championship. It's a formula that works.

Teams like Pittsburgh, New England have not signed anyone significant and I'm sure they'll be fine when the season rolls around.

If Suh wants insane money, let some other team pay for it. I rather draft our guys and build.

Pretty sure skittles is joking. Pitt and NE have offensive systems that produce elite results year in and year out. We do not, that's the difference.

What are you saying dude... Our AVG wins per season is 10+ over the last 6 years. Pls find me other teams that can match that record besides the 2 mentioned.

Besides Pittsburgh hasn't even made the AFC championship game since 2010, that's almost a decade ago.

So yeah I believe in OUR system cause it has proven over time with the SAME exact leadership that it is successful.

That's a bit disingenuous. The team is nothing like the ones that got 11, 13, and 12 wins. Actually, it's not even close to the team that went 9-7 last year. We have/will have lost Sherman, Kam, Avril, Earl (maybe), Mike B, Graham, P. Rich, and going further back Lynch, Okung, Unger, Tate, Miller, and other important contributors when we were legit contenders.

The defense is gutted and now we have to make the transformation to an offensive team like Pitt and NE did years ago. The difference is, there is no evidence that this team can be a consistent offensive-driven power. Our OL is shit until proven otherwise, Doug is our only proven receiver, we have no TEs, and our RBs are also injured/unproven and our new OC doesn't seem to be very creative in a Pederson/Reid/McVay/Shanahan/McDaniels/Payton mold.

Steve2222

Reaction score
RCATES":1edplbs9 said:
King Dog":1edplbs9 said:
We're gonna be a dumpster fire this season.

Yep Hawks cashing in this year. Can't even pay 5 mil a year for a good TE. RW will be exposed even more so this year.

RW will be exposed even more? Are you saying his 34 TD, 4500+ yard campaign surrounded with dog**** around him was him being exposed?

This RW hate is so bizarre to me lol. You guys love the LOB too much.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Steve2222":1x1zxpkz said:
RCATES":1x1zxpkz said:
King Dog":1x1zxpkz said:
We're gonna be a dumpster fire this season.

Yep Hawks cashing in this year. Can't even pay 5 mil a year for a good TE. RW will be exposed even more so this year.

RW will be exposed even more? Are you saying his 34 TD, 4500+ yard campaign surrounded with dog**** around him was him being exposed?

This RW hate is so bizarre to me lol. You guys love the LOB too much.

in the talk for the mvp for much of the year and he's exposed gotta love some of the fans

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Ok, it makes sense to bring Willson back then. He won't count against a comp pick, he's now headed to Jax where ASJ just signed, and now Ebron is headed to CAR, which is the only other place Willson has visited.

OP
OP
Str8OuttaSkittles

Str8OuttaSkittles

Reaction score
no hate on russ from me at all. those 34 td where awesome, take out jimmy's 10 richardson's 6 thats half the TD'S gone. look how long it took jimmy to function. im holding out it was coaching and shottenheimer can make a treetrunk a TD machine

CostaRicaHawk

Reaction score
Str8OuttaSkittles":6mods759 said:
no hate on russ from me at all. those 34 td where awesome, take out jimmy's 10 richardson's 6 thats half the TD'S gone. look how long it took jimmy to function. im holding out it was coaching and shottenheimer can make a treetrunk a TD machine

Just curious! Wasn't Wilson involved with ALL of Jimmy's and Richardson's touchdowns? So They get all the credit but Russ gets none. We WILL score with others.... :34853_doh:

OP
OP
Str8OuttaSkittles

Str8OuttaSkittles

Reaction score
lacenterhawk":2dmmdt9h said:
Str8OuttaSkittles":2dmmdt9h said:

Just curious! Wasn't Wilson involved with ALL of Jimmy's and Richardson's touchdowns? So They get all the credit but Russ gets none. We WILL score with others.... :34853_doh:
i hope so :sarcasm_on:

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
lacenterhawk":2do8axjn said:
Str8OuttaSkittles":2do8axjn said:

You should go watch Jimmy's box-out touchdowns again. There's hardly anyone in the entire league that can do automatic sixes like that. Certainly nobody on this roster.

poly1274

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3kcjqyfn said:
lacenterhawk":3kcjqyfn said:
Str8OuttaSkittles":3kcjqyfn said:

You should go watch Jimmy's box-out touchdowns again. There's hardly anyone in the entire league that can do automatic sixes like that. Certainly nobody on this roster.

Lebron James
Dwight Howard

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
adeltaY":14wkyghb said:
ApnaHawk":14wkyghb said:
adeltaY":14wkyghb said:
ApnaHawk":14wkyghb said:
That makes zero sense. Why would he risk his resume and work over his ego?

The FO has a strict plan and they don't deviate it from it. It's allowed us to be as successful as we have been and brought us a championship. It's a formula that works.

Teams like Pittsburgh, New England have not signed anyone significant and I'm sure they'll be fine when the season rolls around.

If Suh wants insane money, let some other team pay for it. I rather draft our guys and build.

Pretty sure skittles is joking. Pitt and NE have offensive systems that produce elite results year in and year out. We do not, that's the difference.

What are you saying dude... Our AVG wins per season is 10+ over the last 6 years. Pls find me other teams that can match that record besides the 2 mentioned.

Besides Pittsburgh hasn't even made the AFC championship game since 2010, that's almost a decade ago.

So yeah I believe in OUR system cause it has proven over time with the SAME exact leadership that it is successful.

That's a bit disingenuous. The team is nothing like the ones that got 11, 13, and 12 wins. Actually, it's not even close to the team that went 9-7 last year. We have/will have lost Sherman, Kam, Avril, Earl (maybe), Mike B, Graham, P. Rich, and going further back Lynch, Okung, Unger, Tate, Miller, and other important contributors when we were legit contenders.

The defense is gutted and now we have to make the transformation to an offensive team like Pitt and NE did years ago. The difference is, there is no evidence that this team can be a consistent offensive-driven power. Our OL is shit until proven otherwise, Doug is our only proven receiver, we have no TEs, and our RBs are also injured/unproven and our new OC doesn't seem to be very creative in a Pederson/Reid/McVay/Shanahan/McDaniels/Payton mold.

Out of the 12 players you meniotned 7 were offense. 3 are still officially with the team and if the other 2 leave that wouldn't be because we cut them or let them go and 1 unless some team hands over the farm, will be our starter in 2018.

DVOA ranked our offense from 2012-2015 "consistently" in the top 10. Our O-Line was garbage for most of he year but improved by end of the year. I wonder if our kicker just makes 2 more fields goals, which puts at 11-5 instead of 9-7, what would some of y'all think.

Also the defense thay finished the season will return 7 starters. Clark, Reed, Wagner, wright, Griffen, earl, mcodugal, so how is that gutted?

chris98251

Reaction score
Clark was not a starter, nor was McDougald, they replaced a injured Kam and Avril so that's 5 starters.

Yes both are going to be most likely, Clark was a rotational guy and where McDougald was a starter in Tampa that was not his initial roll here, it was insurance for Kam and Earl.

adeltaY

Reaction score
The only All pro guy we know for sure is back on D is Wagz. Add Earl and KJ and that's three blue chip defensive players. The 2017 team started with seven. It's not about whether we should keep or have kept those guys or not. It's that they are gone or soon to be and we are relying largely on unknowns. Clark and Griffen haven't proven to be all pro guys and they are our brightest stars.

The last time we were ranked highly in offensive DVOA was 2015. That was two years ago, the league has adapted to our offense and we have failed to adjust on top of having a terrible OL and losing some important receiving targets. Again, we could just as easily have lost the Texans, Niners, and LA games as we could have won the Skins and Cards games. 9-7 is just about right.

12forlife

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2kphe0gs said:
lacenterhawk":2kphe0gs said:
Str8OuttaSkittles":2kphe0gs said:

As for Jimmy, I say by Felicia!! Yeah he scored 10 TD's last year big deal. He scored most of his TD's against weak D's, besides 1 against Philly. He only gave us a whopping 56 catches for 520 yrds, plus never had an 80+ yrd game, and nearly lead the league in dropped passes, couldn't block his way out of a wet paper bag, and where the hell was he the the last 4 games of the year when we needed him most to make the playoffs??? Last 4 games he put up 4 catches for 45 yrs, 1 TD. Yeah should have a lot of trouble finding someone to match those numbers? Imo if Willson was our starter last season he could have easily matched Graham's numbers, at a helluva lot cheaper cap hit.

peppersjap

Reaction score
12forlife":1dd6bhst said:
MontanaHawk05":1dd6bhst said:
lacenterhawk":1dd6bhst said:
Str8OuttaSkittles":1dd6bhst said:

As for Jimmy, I say by Felicia!! Yeah he scored 10 TD's last year big deal. He scored most of his TD's against weak D's, besides 1 against Philly. He only gave us a whopping 56 catches for 520 yrds, plus never had an 80+ yrd game, and nearly lead the league in dropped passes, couldn't block his way out of a wet paper bag, and where the hell was he the the last 4 games of the year when we needed him most to make the playoffs??? Last 4 games he put up 4 catches for 45 yrs, 1 TD. Yeah should have a lot of trouble finding someone to match those numbers? Imo if Willson was our starter last season he could have easily matched Graham's numbers, at a helluva lot cheaper cap hit.
I loved Jimmy Graham but it appeared that he checked out. They would sometimes show plays that didn't go to him that he didn't even seem to make an effort to get anyone to buy into the pattern he was running. I still think he is a great tool and have a pretty good idea that he will have a great year in GB because they will utilize him correctly! I don't think it would have mattered how much money they offered here, he was moving on!

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3g0wvwsk said:
lacenterhawk":3g0wvwsk said:
Str8OuttaSkittles":3g0wvwsk said:

And I am sure you know,,,,,,he can't block..............and drops passes. He is a good player but he has no consistency and if he can not block here, he is useless.

I would rather put a tackle in at his position.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
12forlife":2oipuayn said:
As for Jimmy, I say by Felicia!! Yeah he scored 10 TD's last year big deal.

Was that seriously just posted on this message board? Come on.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Schultz_Report/status/974284217877258240[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/974420607487135744[/tweet]

Latest posts