NBA Playoffs

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Haha throws a Heat chicken little! You're one of those.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Lol I wasn't getting toooooo down in real life, I just kinda felt the world falling down in my chest when I posted that. I was still composed, this isn't a seahawks game where I would be telling people to shut up.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Great game. I'm sorry, but the Heat have no business winning 2 games against the Spurs. Lebrons basketball IQ is unlike anything we've ever seen. Its comparable to Magic, but, Lebron hasn't been afforded Magic's teammates.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
pehawk":1s79ts4g said:
Great game. I'm sorry, but the Heat have no business winning 2 games against. Lebrons basketball IQ is unlike anything we've ever seen. Its comparable to Magic, but, Lebron hasn't been afforded Magic's teammates.
Lmfao!

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
I can agree with that pe. still LeBron won with these guys last year. I think that thunder team was a better team.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Oh I care, I want Ray and mainly Rashard to get their rings and I want LeBron to finish with more rings than he has. It's just the adopted team, not my REAL team, they're still on hiatus lol.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Any teams better than the Heat.

They need to look to their opposite bench for a blueprint. Don't clog the roster with 2001 Sonics and Grizzlies. Get athlete's to compensate for Wades age/injuries.

The Heat totally defeated a superior Thunder team. I think Spolstra is that bad within series and the rosters THAT laughable.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Dude, how do the Heat do it with Rudy Tomjanovich's 1995 playbook? What is it this time Spols? Iso or desperate jumper?

Msfann

Reaction score
do they even call traveling anymore? these guys could just about pick up the ball and put it over their heads and run across the court and not have it called.

Throwdown

Reaction score
hawkcrazzed":2cf9ww4d said:
must have been a spurs fan when bron came on they turned off the feed.

Thats terrible, you missed Bosh defensively go Hakeem on the Spurs' asses.