My final top 5

Chawker

Reaction score
We don't need any of those guys. 2 QBs don't need, a DE with issues and a OLB no need there either. Are you trying to be Pete Carroll ?

Bijan ?

Last edited:

Germanhawk7

Reaction score
We don't need any of those guys. 2 QBs don't need, a DE with issues and a OLB no need there either. Are you trying to be Pete Carroll ?

Bijan ?

Are you a Bijan Fanboy?

How can ppl want Bijan on 5 with our current Roster?

I mean Bijan is a Beast but holy shit #5 Pick for a Rotational Player together with KW3?

WarHawks

Reaction score
Same players, different order
AR
Stroud
Levis
Carter
Anderson

James in PA

Reaction score
Same players, different order
AR
Stroud
Levis
Carter
Anderson
I appreciate the 12's who are open the idea of NOT kicking the can down the road to get a QBOTF. I want to win right now too. But, Anderson, Carter, and Wilson are hardly locks to be all-pros either. We're not picking at 5 again anytime soon. Studs along the D line and franchise QB are both hard to find. Franchise QB's are harder.

bileever

Reaction score
So many conflicting ideas going into the draft. I can tell no matter what happens, many people here will be left unhappy.

In particular, the opinions about Richardson and Levis are highly polarized, with some here very high on them and others completely down on them. I don't think that even within the NFL that there is a clear consensus on a lot of players this year. We might be in for a wild ride.

Chawker

Reaction score
Are you a Bijan Fanboy?

How can ppl want Bijan on 5 with our current Roster?

I mean Bijan is a Beast but holy shit #5 Pick for a Rotational Player together with KW3?
Far from a fanboy, but I do realize talent when I seez it.

Fanboy of Mazi Smith and "Captain" Jack Campbell. REAL defensive players

WarHawks

Reaction score
So many conflicting ideas going into the draft. I can tell no matter what happens, many people here will be left unhappy.

In particular, the opinions about Richardson and Levis are highly polarized, with some here very high on them and others completely down on them. I don't think that even within the NFL that there is a clear consensus on a lot of players this year. We might be in for a wild ride.
I think that is definitely the case. I also have a gut feeling there will be some big surprises that we still don't see coming.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score

With this logic, taking a QB is using the #5 on a backup that will see even less playing time.

RB is not a need, but the good teams don't panic and draft for need, they take best available......and Robinson's arguably the best NFL ready player in the entire draft.

Germanhawk7

Reaction score
With this logic, taking a QB is using the #5 on a backup that will see even less playing time.

RB is not a need, but the good teams don't panic and draft for need, they take best available......and Robinson's arguably the best NFL ready player in the entire draft.

If you draft a QB #5 the plan is that he is your future starter.
Drafting a RB additional to KW3 (who already showed that he is RB#1) is a waste of pick.

But im also not on the QB Wagon i want an instant starter with the #5 Pick.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
If you draft a QB #5 the plan is that he is your future starter.
Drafting a RB additional to KW3 (who already showed that he is RB#1) is a waste of pick.

But im also not on the QB Wagon i want an instant starter with the #5 Pick.

In no world is the consensus best player in the draft a wasted pick.

If we learned one thing from the post Lynch era in Seattle, it's that you can't depend on a RB to be healthy for 17 games, and possibly the post season as well.

Is RB a position of need? No, but neither is QB....especially if you're drafting a developmental QB that isn't going to see the field for a year or two.

12forlife

Reaction score
In no world is the consensus best player in the draft a wasted pick.

If we learned one thing from the post Lynch era in Seattle, it's that you can't depend on a RB to be healthy for 17 games, and possibly the post season as well.

Is RB a position of need? No, but neither is QB....especially if you're drafting a developmental QB that isn't going to see the field for a year or two.
I have to disagree a bit. RB is a position of need, we need a solid #2 behind K9. DJ Dallas is not good enough. I imagine we will see one taken in the 3-5 rd. This is a pretty position in this draft

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I have to disagree a bit. RB is a position of need, we need a solid #2 behind K9. DJ Dallas is not good enough. I imagine we will see one taken in the 3-5 rd. This is a pretty position in this draft

Fair enough. I'd amend my statement to not a great position of need as far as prioritizing using the #5 pick to address.

A good RB can be drafted later on. But for the people saying no to Robinson but yes to a QB like Richardson who needs years of development and would play even less? That makes no sense to me.