My Favorite Picture..

Renohawk

Reaction score
Per the announcers of the game, Harbaugh says Crabtree has the best hands he's ever seen, from this pic, they look very nice (oops, is he missing something).

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
getnasty":3n3o4a5q said:
Didn't realize how good of a pass that was, glad Sherm made a better play.
This is irrelevant, but watching Crabtree's feet on one of the many replays of this... I don't think both of his feet would've come down in bounds had Sherman not made the big time play. But, I can't remember what down it was. Again... doesn't matter.
Malcolm Smith deserves credit, too. Great job of being in position to make the interception and seal the victory.

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
Maybe there's a version that's zoomed out which shows all of the "12" from the top left corner. :D

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
TeamoftheCentury":1t1n8ypr said:
getnasty":1t1n8ypr said:
Didn't realize how good of a pass that was, glad Sherm made a better play.
This is irrelevant, but watching Crabtree's feet on one of the many replays of this... I don't think both of his feet would've come down in bounds had Sherman not made the big time play. But, I can't remember what down it was. Again... doesn't matter.
Malcolm Smith deserves credit, too. Great job of being in position to make the interception and seal the victory.
Was thinking about this too, look where Craptree lands on the play, he was either OB or damn close to it, if the throw was farther over Sherm he doesn't get 2 feet in.