My Experience In Atlanta...Amazing

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Smellyman":mdvvcgef said:
I can't get passed it. Grown men wearing NFL jerseys is so odd to me.

Not to a game or on Gameday. I love going out on Sunday morning here in Phx and seeing nearly every team represented by folks out and about.

Out with your lady on a Saturday night? Maybe a little much.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":2d4s5phq said:
drdiags":2d4s5phq said:
Nice shots. You must have had some decent access to get pictures with the players heading to the bus. Little fella in the 9ers gear with the helmet and shoulder pads is a pretty serious fan. He looks to be pretty young so I think I can understand his passion if not his timing.

EDIT: Or maybe not, since the hair on his arms makes it look like he is in his late teens/mid-20's which now makes him a geek.
He wasnt a kid. He was trolling the tailgate..There was like 4 or 5 of them

First off, awesome pictures. Love the world Hawk movement. Hearing Sea-HAWKS on the TV on a road game is such an great feeling.

The dudes in 49ers gear wearing pads...shameful. Full pads?! The great thing the Hawks killed it in all phases, the niners lost, and the guy in 49ers gear was able to first hand experience Hawks win, and later in the day was crushed again. :179422:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3oudmklj said:
Smellyman":3oudmklj said:
I can't get passed it. Grown men wearing NFL jerseys is so odd to me.

Not to a game or on Gameday. I love going out on Sunday morning here in Phx and seeing nearly every team represented by folks out and about.

Out with your lady on a Saturday night? Maybe a little much.

Most military towns or semi-military towns have people from all over the country. The fan base of a team is the way to express their like of a team. I think this is catching on with all the other people around them. I have a friend that is a diehard Browns fan, and next to him at the watering hole would be a diehard 'skins fan. Then next to him is a diehard (dare I say it?) Niners fan. THere are fans all over that want to show the team support and maybe get with people common to their cause. Bandwagon fans too need to support the band they are currently with. How do you support your band if you dont know where they are sitting or playing? After all, it is all fun and games until their team loses. LOL Have fun today and the rest of the week.....and...wait for it... Go Hawks.